3

The next day was very busy schedule to bangtan boys  they were rushing to the photo shoot spot so hurriedly.
After they're reached to the studio everyone entered to the dressing room and getting ready for the shoot.
Jimin sat beside jungkook and his makeup artist doing makeup to his glowing skin..' jimin was staring at jungkook through the mirror with his hearty eyes. But that person was flirting with his makeup artist. He's not even looking at other persons he's simply flirting with their staff and with his makeup artist which she was blushing to his words.

That makes jimin felt sting in his heart. Then he slowly called him with his sweet melodious voice, which jungkook hummed slightly with annoyed expression. Kookie can i do photo shoot with you..? He asked him in low voice..' jungkook scoffed at him..'
what....? Me really with you..' how funny..' you really had big desires on me right jimin..' jungkook simply mocking at him without thinking that innocent person feelings..'
jimin smile slowly dropped off..' while jungkook talking with him in that way..'
look you ugly boy..' I will never ever do that with you..' I will do only with taehyung which he's equal to my handsomeness. Better you should stay away from me..' Jimin eyes rolled with tears he was try not to cry infront of him..' his heart and feelings really hurt by jungkook's words..' he didn't uttered any single word then he slowly averted his gaze and looked at his mirror and thought himself..'
"Yes I'm ugly.. why this handsome boy will do photo shoot with me..? He questioned himself..'

And the photo shoot begins and everyone giving their sexy poses to camera for capturing their looks.
At first their giving they're solo photo shoots
after wards they're take duo photo shoot or trio..'
as usual jungkook and taehyung they're both giving sexy poses which the photographers were enjoying the clicking their looks..'
jimin was sadly looking at them with hurt expressions. His heart was aching when he seeing his love of his life was laughing and enjoying with his best friend, it really hurting him a lot, but he can't do anything simply he have to watch them unless doing nothing..'
Jimin was pair up with yoongi. which the photo shoot was going smoothly without any problem with him.
But jimin mind was thinking about jungkook only which he sat along with taehyung and talking something and laughing.
Why jungkook didn't smile at me..? What I did to him.? Jimin thought himself and felt so bad.
After completion of jimin's and yoongi photo shoot yoongi went to his dressing room to take some nap. All members were in dressing room except jungkook.
Because he had extra photo shoot so he was in busy in shooting. Jimin didn't left jungkook he was their with him he didn't take any rest simply he was waiting for jungkook he thought may be jungkook was tired after that he will help him by giving anything to him. So that's why jimin was staying with him. But jungkook didn't mind him because he was already exhausted so badly..' he was waiting for to complete this shoot asap..'

After completing his photo shoot jimin hurriedly ran towards him by taking water bottle and some napkins. To help him but poor did he know..? After that his heart shattered into pieces..'

Jimin went near to the jungkook which he was looking like so tired and he totally collapsed on the chair.
Jungkookie here have some water..' he was trying to giving water..'
Noo I don't want it just go away..' jungkook said in slightly irritating tone.
Please jungkook have some you looking so tired..' he gave him some water. Jungkook took water bottle from him by rolling his eyes.
Jimin slightly smiled at him..' if jimin stoped here it will be good but this innocent boy's heart didn't listen to him..'
He took napkins and trying to tap his forehead he slightly wipes some sweat on jungkook's forehead.

That's it jungkook lost his temper and he tightly held jimin's tiny hands which jimin hissed in pain..'

HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU HUH..? HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU..? Jungkook screamed at him with gritted teeth and his eyes literally widen so big while scolding jimin his eyes turned into red because of anger