2

Morning....

Jimin slowly opened his eyes when bright sunlight hits to his angelic face..' then he sat straight on his bed and rubbed his eyes with his cute tiny chubby hands.
He looked at the time it's already 9:00 then he went to washroom and did his daily morning routine and freshen up and he wore simple casual cute baggy outfit.
He stepped out from his room..' and came down to leaving area..' which members are casually doing their work. namjoon was writing new lyrics for their new album. Jin and yoongi was preparing some food. Hobi was in his room and taehyung jungkook was watching movie..'
Jimin face lighten up when he saw jungkook..' he was looking deadly handsome in his casual outfit..' his heart was beating so faster..' when he saw his "beloved love" then jimin slowly walked towards them..' and sat beside taehyung.'

Hey tae tae..' he greeted him with his sweet voice

Hi minnie..' he greeted him back but without seeing him which he focused on tv..'

Hi gukkie..' he wished him fondly with sweet smile..'

Jungkook glares at him with sharp eyes..' "how many times I told you..? Don't call me like that.. I hate it when you called me kookie with your mouth I really hate your voice when I heard my name from you. And don't ever do that..' he said angrily and sat up from his place "and you're just spoiled my mood". With that he said in angry voice and went to his room angrily..' taehyung looked at jimin and jungkook with worried eyes..' but in surprise taehyung didn't concern about jimin he was concern about jungkook..'
"Why you always make him irritate jimin..' he already told you so many times before right then why..? He huffed at him annoyingly and sat up from his place and went towards his shared room with jungkook.

Jimin sat in his place like dumbfounded person..' his heart shattered and tears are rolling in his eyes..'

It's not first time. everytime it's happens like this..' jungkook always hurts him by his words and his actions which it's really effects on him so hardly..' like someone crushing his heart under their foot.

Single tear drop left from his eye even though taehyung also didn't said anything he simply left jimin like that alone and went to jungkook to console him..' it's weird right here jimin was in pain and he was one who really effected by jungkook's words but taehyung went to comfort the  jungkook..' Jimin chuckles sadly and wiped his tears with his chubby hands and Sat up from his place and about to go to his room then Jin called him from kitchen. So he went to kitchen to meet Jin hyung..'
what hyung..? Jimin asked him with smily face he was acting like a nothing happened before.

Jimin can you help me please can you wash the dishes I'm going to shopping my friend called me I totally forgot about that so please can you help me.

Jimin smiled at him "ok hyung you go I will do it..' enjoy your shoppping he said with cheerful smile

Thank you jimin he said to him and took apron and placed on the hanger and went to his room.

Jimin looked back at sink which it's have a lot of unclean dishes..' then he sighed heavily and went near the sink and started to clean the dishes.

After one hour when he finally washed the dishes he came back to living area while drying up his hands with cloth when he looked the dorm atmosphere it's completely turned into deadly silence..' then namjoon saw jimin and came towards him and greeted him with his famous dimple smile. hey jimin
Then jimin looked back at namjoon which he was coming towards him
Hi hyung he greeted back to him

What are you doing here jimin you didn't went out with others..?
Jimin looked at namjoon with innocent and confusion eyes..'
"No hyung I was cleaning so I didn't knew they're all went to outside.

Ohh ok..' namjoon simply said "Will you come with us..?
Jimin just lost in his thoughts no one remembered my birthday..?
Jimin... namjoon called him..'

yeah what hyung..?

Will you come with me..?
Umm.. no hyung you guys caryon I will stay here..'

Ok.. with that namjoon left the dorm and went outside..'
jimin still stayed in his place he didn't move his place. He lowered his head down single tear escaped from his eye..'
then he slowly move his steps towards his room and
Laid on his bed, curled up into ball crying silently.

W..why everyone ignores me..? What I did to them..'
poor Jimin heart hurts a lot..' while thinking about them ..
but did they're know..' someone is watching him from behind his door..'
.
.
.
Time skips/-

A loud music echoed in large room smoking.., alcohol smell is fully covered.
Six boys are sat in vip lounge and enjoying their drinks. They're were enjoying they're time.

Pff.. finally Today I was peacefully enjoyed a lot..' especially I slept so relaxed. without stress without irritation. And again tomorrow back to normal..' suga stated them with gloomy face.

Members are laughed at him..' because suga always behave like a grumpy grandpa.

Yeah that's true..' this week was really had hectic schedules ..' taehyung said..'

With in two days we had photo shoot and it's going to be two days shoot they're split the timings it's take lot of time..' Uff..' Jin said with tired voice.

What two days..? tomorrow we had shoot..

Yaa pabo...' we had on 14th.. suga said..'

Ha that's what I'm saying.. 14th it's day after
tomorrow right..' Jin said

Taehyung was stirring his drink with straw and thinking something deeply..'

Then suga smacked on jin's head and said..' yaaah jiniee tomorrow is 14th October and today is 13th October..' you got it.. in which day you're living.? You pabo..' he scolded at him and everyone laughed at him.

When taehyung heard today's date.. he suddenly became numb..'
What today is 13..?
Taehyung asked with shock and looking so serious..'

Everyone jolted up due to taehyung sudden serious tone. And everyone nodded their heads
What happen tae..? Namjoon asked him..
Taehyung lowered his head and feeling shame on himself..'
T...today.. was jimin's birthday...he blurred out..' with low voice..

What..? Everyone said unison but except one..' who was busy in drinking which he's not fucking care about anything.

Then taehyung grab his car keys and left the club without waiting about them and rushed out of the club..'

He slammed his fists on steering so hardly..
F...k how did I forget his birthday..? He driving to his dorm with lot of frustration.

Finally he ready to the dorm and went inside the dorm was in pitch black then he switched on the lights.
Then he slowly move his steps towards jimin's room..' without knocking his door he directly entered into his room..'
and looked at his bed direction which he curled up into ball and sleeping so peacefully..
The moon light hits on his face which it's giving 10times beautiful and gorgeous to his face. Cool breeze hitting to his face slightly his hair was moving. That sight was really breath taking to taehyung..'
then he walk towards to jimin and sat beside him. And admiring his features..' then something caught to his eyes which It is his cheeks are coated with stained tears. taehyung felt pang in his heart when he saw his dried cheeks..' then he slowly caressed his cheeks so smoothly.

"I..I'm sorry Minnie I forgot your birthday..' single tear escaped from his eye..'
"I'm really sorry..' jiminaaa..'
then he didn't left his side that night and stayed beside him.

To be continued..'

See you next chapter..' 💔

Keep voting..🥺