11

After few days..

Jimin was practising some dance steps in dance room. Members are also practising but it's different.

Jungkook was glaring at jimin through the mirror. He was feeling so disgusted when he was seeing jimin's face. Everytime when he remembered about jimin and taehyung which their both are hugged so tightly in his room few day back..' he felt so irritated and getting angry so easily he doesn't know why..' that incident make him more irritated.

Taehyung was admiring Jimin beauty..'in following these days. Taehyung was behaving with him normally. He didn't used any plans he was just acting normally and getting closer to his soulmate.

While jimin was dancing he slightly felt dizzy..' but he didn't mind it and continued his practising..'
and that very next moment he felt like blank..' he fainted and collapsed on the hard floor with loud thud..'

everyone eyes widened..' when they're saw jimin on the floor..'

jiminnnnn.... Jungkook screamed at him and run towards him and patting his cheeks..' but the smaller one was in unconscious.
Panicked filled in everyone's eyes.
Jungkook carried him in bridal style. He was stunned when he carried him he was light weight like feather. He thought is he eating or not..? But he kept all his thoughts aside and take him to the room which it's have some medical supplies.

He gently laid him on the bed. And stand beside him. panick raised in his body.

Their personal doctor arrived to the studio for checking jimin condition.
Doctor checked his condition and said he was weak due to lack of eating..' he said..he need to eat protein food daily thrice. But jimin was skipping his meals.
He collect some blood samples from him and leave from their.

Members are feeling so Pity on him..' especially Jin he had responsibilities to check weather everyone ate or not..' but no due to he had anger on jimin he was not checking on him. And more over members didn't have good terms with jimin. So how can they're check on him.

taehyung was beside him and caressing his hair. tears are rolled in his eyes when he saw jimin in this condition. he wiped his tears before anyone saw him.

jungkook was looking at them he does'nt know why he felt pang in his heart when he saw taehyung with him.

members said he have to take some rest. so they're leave jimin in room and get back to their practice. only jungkook and taehyung was in room.

taehyung did'nt understand why jungkook was here. he turned back and looked at him and asked him.. "why are you still here jungkook? you can go i will stay here. taehyung said with staright face.

jungkook furrows his eyebrows and looked at him with slight anger eyes.

i completed my dance practice you didn't even started yet. you just simply watching your phone instead of practice. so better you should go, i will stay with him. otherwise hobi hyung get angry. jungkook said simply. anger grew in taehyung. he does'nt know why jungkook showing sudden interest on him.

before something he want to say yoongi called taehyung for dance practice. he said hobi called him.

so taehyung went to practicing before he leaving the room he looked back at jungkook with anger eyes. jungkook slightly smirks at him.

after taehyung left, jungkook sat on the chair beside jimin. he was observing jimin's features its looking so beautiful. his long eye lashes giving more attractive to his eyes.

without knowing him his hands touched his beautiful face and caressing his beautiful face.he removed some hair strands on his forhead and observing deeply his features.

AFTER ONE HOUR

jimin slowly opened his eyes while rubbing his eyes with his cute chubby hands

he looking surroundings then he remember he fainted few minutes ago. so he was about to getup from couch then he eyes laid his beside which jungkook placed his head on couch and sleeping peacefully. at first jimin didn't understand why jungkook was here. jungkook was in deep sleep while he was looking at jimin for minutes. after he slowly falls into deep slumber.

weak smile appear on jimin face. he slowly caressed jungkook silky hair with his chubby fingers

why you looking so cute like a baby? he thought himself.

"you"re looking so cute while sleeping kookie" he said with small smile. oops sorry i called you kookiee.. but its ok you're my love of my life i will call you..

why you didn't like it kookie? because of i'm  gay? he said while chuckling weakly.

you know what kookie? when i saw you first time you looking so innocent. i fell in love with you that first time.. every time when i saw you it's make my heart skips a beat. you only makes me happy at our beginning days. but after when i proposed to you' you started behaving rude with me. it's make me so sad and hurt. and later i understand you didn't like gays. after that im so afraid to talk with you kookie.

b..but today you're with me here thank you so much kookahh..he said while kissing on his forehead. his eyes filled with tears.

then he slowly satup and leave jungkook alone their.

jungkook eyes rolled with tears when jimin was talking with him after when he left the room tears sliding down from his left eye.

smaller thought jungkook was asleep but he didn't know jungkook was listening his words with heavy heart.

but why his heart was heavy?? he hates him right than why??

TBC

sorry for short chapter..