Before

Wednesday's POV

I was mad.

When I see Pugsley come home with his sad chubby face i knew something was wrong. First I asked him what was wrong. Not like this, obviously. I threatened him with a knife and told him i would paint forever that sad expression on his lips if he didn't stop. It didn't work. He didn't care.

That was the moment I realized something was really wrong.

The day after, at school, I looked out for him and saw him with the swimming team. They were laughing, pushing my brother one another like a ball. One of them was Jason, the biggest asshole of the all school that, for the records, wasn't so full of geniuses.

That was the moment I started to plan my revenge.

I watched them training every afternoon. All that noisy teenagers, swimming in the water, not thinking about the consequences of their actions. I saw the opportunity.

For one week, I get used to their routine and then... I steal Granny piranhas and brought them to school in plastic bags.

I walked in the pool, dressed in black, my braids winging on my shoulders.

- Hey, Freak. This is a closed practice. - One of the guy shouted at me.

Bad idea.

- The only person who gets to torture my brother is me - I said.

Then I drop the bags in the pool. The piranhas started swimming towards the guys, attracted by the smell of their blood.

I stood there, looking at all that boys running away from the pool. Some of them weren't that lucky, considering the giant red stain that was expanding in the water. And the screams, obviously.

I still think I made a great favor to all humanity, preventing Jason to procreate.

Maybe I cared about that little trash bag of Pugsley, after all.

But I would rather die, than say it out loud.

**********************************