Chapter 14 - sorry you're distracting

He holds me in close to him, my chest against his. I look down and I see that he also managed to reach his own climax.
This is bad, I've let this go to far.

He laughs "can I take your number down?"
"It seems so silly after that to ask or have to ask you that" he admits
"Hey at least you didn't ask me- what's your name again?" I say laughing back.

My phones downstairs.
Realising he indicates at the side table. I clamber off of him. He grabs some paper and a pen I try not to stare at him, he looks amazing. Shirt off and just in his boxers. This is the most I've seen a guy in his underwear ever. I laugh at the old fashioned turn this is taking, I write my number down all the same. I look back up at him his eyes are staring straight into mine. He brushes his hair away from his face. I'm getting quite used to this gesture, he does it all the time. It's sexy.

"You want some breakfast?" He asks
I look down at my lack of clothes. He realises.
"Probs not the best idea to walk downstairs like this" I admit
"Oh I dunno I quite like it" he laughs.
"My sister she's about your size she won't mind you raiding her wardrobe" he says.
"oh I never knew you had a sister, older or younger?" I ask hoping I'm not overstepping here.
"Older she's at university. She's in her last year. Studying fashion and design" he says openly without hesitation.
"Nice" I smile.

We walk into his sisters room which is larger than his and painted a dark hue of purple. She has a massive flat screen on the wall.
"I'll just be in my room next door getting my own clothes on" he says.
He hesitates before leaving me.
He kisses me on my lips. He instantly tries to deepen the kiss but I pull away.
"Let me dress or we will never get anywhere" I laugh.
He pulls at my panties smiling.
"Sorry you're distracting" he says and then finally leaves.

I pick out some of his sisters skinny jeans and a tank top in a coral hue as it's summer. My shoes are downstairs. I can't help myself but to browse her wardrobe, she's a fashion student and I can see why. All of her clothes are nice, with just a hint of edginess whilst still maintaining a sense of class. I instantly like her through looking at her wardrobe. I'm getting ahead of myself. Nobody has even mentioned meeting Matty's sister. So I should just stop thinking about it.

The door opens slightly it's Matty. He stops in the doorway. He's wearing a simple black tee and some jeans. He looks like a model. I shrink, how can this guy be into me at all. My makeup has all but vanished and I haven't even combed my hair. I pull my hair into a respectable shape in the mirror.
"Hey don't do that!" He sighs "I can literally see you putting yourself down, You're beautiful"
He strides over to me confidently, and kisses my lips.
"I'm gonna freshen up if that's okay?" I ask him. I'm not good with compliments.
"Sure, I'll be down in the kitchen." He replies

Is it pathetic that I feel reassured that he came back in to check on me? I wash my face and borrow some mouthwash. I nick some spray from the cabinet. I feel like I've lucked out when I notice some dry shampoo. I work on my hair and I feel like a new women.

I briefly look in the mirror, I look good. My cheeks have a natural flush to them, probably from all of the activity this morning. No guy has ever touched me like that before. My experience is severely limited to one guy, Tom and I never ever felt that good. I'm sure Matty has a lot more experience than me. To me, what we did was everything. I worry that to him it was probably fairly average.
Stepping back from the mirror I realise his sisters Levi's make my waist look tiny and my bum look great. I decide to make an appearance downstairs.