Chapter 16 - She's mine

"I don't wanna be that girl" I say to Matty who is eyeing me warily waiting for me to say something.
"I don't intend on hurting him." I say.
"I know that" he says
"Me and Ross we've been friends for a long time" he continues. I sense his tension, he's annoyed at something.
"I don't blame you for not liking me right now, Ross is a great guy. I'm sorry I messed up everything, I should have left you alone" Matty starts blurting out.

How can he think I'm blaming him.
"No I don't mean it like that" I say, I have to reassure him.
He walks into the kitchen and starts rolling up.
"you want one ?" He asks
Fuck it, I think.
"yes go on then"
We're quiet as he rolls up two cigarettes. He hands me mine. I laugh at him.
"What !?" he asks me
"I've never smoked before, I don't even know how to" I laugh again.
"You've never smoked? You smoked a bit last night babe" he says. I like that he just called me babe. Normally I would object to that, Tom tried to call me honey once and I just couldn't take it.

"Oh I know I did a lot of things last night" I say.
He comes closer and lights up my cigarette.
"Okay inhale" he says, I do as he says and he watches me intently.
"Pull the cigarette out and inhale the smoke down again" he says "then blow"
I don't choke. It's not all that unpleasant either.
"I gave you a menthol filter" he says
"Menthol?" I ask
"You're so innocent" he laughs
"it's mint flavoured" he continues. Taking off his leather jacket, I catch myself staring at his biceps.
He brushes my leg with his spare hand. And lights up his own cigarette with his other.

He breathes out the smoke. Deliberating.
I want to chuck myself at him. I remember sitting on top of this table last night my legs open and him kissing me. I blush.

"What are you thinking about" he asks me, playfully.
I shake my head. Blushing more.
"Tell me please" he says simply.
"Okay it would be better to show you" I tease
"Would I like it?" He asks teasing me back.
I'm done talking I put my cigarette in the ash tray, I slide on top of the table.
He stands, in front of me.
"Oh you want more?" He asks me.
"I was thinking about last night" I say picking my cigarette up again and inhaling before returning it to the ashtray.
"And how I would have liked it to end before we were interrupted" I say
"And how's that" he says edging closer to me.

***Matty's POV***

She's driving me insane, in the best way. She knows it too. Grabbing my cock this morning, I've never climaxed by a girl touching me, ever.
I remember the feeling of her breasts in my hands. It's enough to turn me on without her even trying.

My intention was to just talk to her and drive her home. But she's making that very hard alongside other things. She's innocent, but she likes me talking dirty to her. I imagine she hasn't really had many sexual experiences with other guys and it's seriously turning me on.

She's sitting on top of the table again, I part her legs with my hands pulling them apart. I run my hands up the inside of her thigh. She's watching me.
I inhale my cigarette, I need to drag this out. It could be the last time. She might leave here and decide on Ross. Ross is dependable, nice and worthy.

"What are you doing to me" I ask her
"I'm giving you what you want" she replies. Good girl.
She pulls at my shirt and it's off, her hands are all over me and I feel completed by her.

"I'm going to give you what you want right now" I whisper in her ear.
I unbutton the jeans, I pull her off the table and take the jeans off of her. She's back in those red knickers. I'm temporarily frozen, I'm never going to get bored of this one.

The top comes off next and she is bursting out of her bra. I lift her up back onto the table.
She's shy, she sits with her legs together. I'm about to change that when she unbuttons my jeans. She takes another drag on the cigarette I rolled her and looks at me as if to say what now. The fact that she is hanging on my every move is making me so hard.

I part her legs and continue brushing my hand over her pussy. Her head swings back and she moans my name straight away. It's going to be very hard to not fuck her on this table. She's already wet for me. I want to be inside of her so bad.
"That's right babe" I tell her in her ear.
"You like it when I touch you here" I say to her
She moans. My hand is now underneath her panties.
"Tell me how much" I ask her
"so much" she says between gasps.

I want her to reach her climax for me again. I continue touching her and I rest my head on her neck kissing and slightly nipping at her there.

I move my hand and gently slide one finger inside. It's like I thought she's tight. Fuck.
"Matty" she says desperately.
"Taylor" I say back
"I like it when you say my name, please come for me baby" I tell her.
She reaches her climax and I hold her against me.
Not sure I care about Ross or anybody else anymore. She's mine.