Chapter 38 - "I think you look better without these"

I take a minute to reflect whilst he's down stairs, he's turned the radio on in the kitchen and is singing along to the foo fighters. He's pretty good actually. So this is all happening to me pretty fast. I've also got absolutely no other proper relationships to compare this one too.

I get up and grab a shirt, his from last night. I'm sure he won't mind. Getting back into the bed and sitting up with my phone. I'm going to have to message Rhea back.
"Went really well" I send her a winky face. "Hope you're good. I'm hanging like a bitch going to have a quiet one see you at the weekend" I leave it at that. It's Friday today so I guess we'll catch up Saturday night.

I need to let my mum know what's been going on. If I don't want her trying to stalk me. I send a message. I cannot call her right now.
"Mum, sorry I didn't get back to you." I am 18, do I have to explain everything to her? Or can I just check in now. This might be a whole lot easier when I move to dorms.
"I've been spending time with Rhea and friends, hope that's okay?" I leave it at that, it's vague enough. She probably suspects already. Or maybe even worse she thinks I'm with Tom.

I put the phone down. As I do it beeps. Suspecting it to be Rhea or my mum Im shocked when it says one message from +44... and so on. Curiosity gets the better of me I check it.
"Hey Tay, Hope I'm good to message you I got your number from Ross. Having a house party (I know surprise lol). Lots of us going and new peeps too. It's for myself and Pippa's birthday. Would be nice to see you there. Ryan p.s it's dress up-any character you like xxx"

Ohhh Ryan. I'm going. I decide and text back "I'll be there. What you dressing up as?"
"I'm letting Pippa decide we're coordinating, I know don't laugh" he replies.
"What you wearing babe" he says.
"Not sure will decide later. Excited see you then"
I always liked Ryan, I get good vibes from him. That's another thing to plan for; how am I ever going to pull off fancy dress at short notice.
I quickly text Rhea "what you wearing to the party, send ideas" she'll have an idea, always does.

Wonder if Matty will go with me? Shouldn't get my hopes up too much he might really not want to go. Just then he appears in the doorway with a whole tray of food. Seriously what did I possibly do to deserve this gorgeous guy walking around, no shirt on and bringing me a tray of food in the morning.

It smells like heaven.
"That's two brownie points now" I say smiling
"One for yesterday and one this morning" I laugh.
"Ohhh what do I get?" He says playfully setting the tray down and climbing on the bed.
He's made toast, egg, sausage and bacon and hash browns" I kiss him after looking at the food.
"What do you want" I tease him
"nothing is off bounds" I say seductively
"Nothing? Are you sure" he laughs winking at me
"I'll have to remember that" he says.

We eat for a while. He's so comfortable to be around I mean apart from me wanting to stare at him, his chest and muscular arms. I want to straddle him right now. I finish eating.

"You done babe?" he asks.
"Mhmm that was good" I say. He laughs and places the tray on the chair.
"Hangover cure. I should know." He laughs.
"I actually feel great" I say to him
" Uh huh you do?" He teases me
"You look great in my shirt babe" he says
"But maybe even better without it at all" he playfully pulls at it.

He's standing in front of me and I'm sitting on the side of the bed. His jeans at my eye level.
"I think you look better without these" I say fiddling with his jeans.
After successfully pulling them off. I lean back onto the bed.
He stares at me. "And what is it you think you're doing" he says teasingly
I don't reply he knows what I want.
I pull the shirt up, I'm not wearing anything under whatsoever. His breath catches. Captivated.

It's around my waist I part my legs just a tiny bit.
I pull the top over my head and I lean back. My cheeks flush pink giving away my shyness but I want him to take me right now.
I move my hand down my chest, I move it over my nipple playing with it a little.
"Do you want me to take over babe" he says finding his voice again.
"Please, but first I'm more naked than you?" I question him
"That won't do" he says taking his boxers off in front of me. He's hard already.

He doesn't disappoint. We find our own climax on the side of his bed. I marvel at how much we've already done too each other. It doesn't hurt this time. But after I feel like I'm gonna need an ice pack or something down there, I think a bath might be better. My legs are aching.
I'm so acquainted already with his body.
I feel like I know every part of it.
"What's your tattoo about, if you don't mind me asking" I say
"Oh ying and yang. For me it signifies balance and control. The unity of opposites" he smiles at me.
"Brad did it for me" he says.
"Im actually drawing another one" he chuckles.
"When it's done I'll show you".

I don't ask him about the fancy dress birthday party just yet. I want to focus on us and today.