Chapter 32 - Nothing like yours Tay

***Ross' POV***
The first one from Ross' perspective!

I roll her another cigarette, I could do this all night with her. She's sipping her Malibu after briefly trying my jack and coke and laughing at me telling me it's horrible. That's one of the things I like, she tells me what she thinks she doesn't just go along with everything I say.

I briefly wonder what the deal is with her and Matty. I'm so annoyed with him. He's my best friend but he's being such a dick. I know I shouldn't have let her go home with him in his car. That must be when he realised just how special she is. He probably thought to himself what does Ross like about this one, and then after taking a good look at her he decided I want her too.

All that talk about who she will like more the other day has pissed me off, he's doing all of this for that reason, to win her over me. I wanted to tell her earlier, just to warn her. I don't want her hurt. She is the kind of girl a guy should be proud to be with. I don't want her strung along by Matty and his games. I saw him do that to Rachel, and she's never been quite the same since.

I turn to her, she's watching her friend dancing with Malachi. They look like they're having a lot of fun, she's smiling at them. She pushes her hair back so that it flows down her back, I want to run my hands through it. She crosses one leg over the other towards me. Her delicate ankle rests on my shin.

I remember being close to her the other day, perhaps i was a bit too forward. Maybe that put her off. I remember her laying in my lap in her bra and wearing my T-shirt.
She faces her body to me, I want her. Maybe I need to up my game a little. Matty is seriously putting a lot of charm on her I need to do the same. I lean back a little and rest my arm behind her, I'm not touching her I'm just opening my body up to her.

She looks down at my chest, my nipple ring. I know she wants me, because of how she looks at me. I could move in on her but I don't think that would work just yet. She's trying to deny she still wants me, every time that she stares at me she stops herself and looks away.

"What have you been up to today then" I ask innocently looking up at her.
She doesn't want to tell me. That means she was with him. This has gone a bit further than I had hoped. I was seriously hoping that she just bumped into him on the way here. Should have known better.

She looks away from me.
I wait for her to look back. She does of course.
"My ex showed up at my house when Matty dropped me home the other day and I just lost my shit and shouted at him, my ex i mean. I felt so embarrassed and Matty took pity on me and invited me out for some food" she says.

Okay so it's just some food. That's how she's classifying it. And now she is here on my kitchen counter. I'm relieved. Matty will be back in soon though so I need to make the most of my alone time with her.

"Same offer still stands, you can stay here tonight. I think Rhea may" I chuckle looking over at her friend. I know it's a bit of a low blow bringing her friend into this.
"I just want you to feel happy, that's it. I'm not trying anything here." I say absentmindedly brushing her back with my hand.
She shivers at my touch. So I keep my hand there on the small of her back.

Her dress feels nice, silky almost. I noticed straight away when I saw her how beautiful she was. But tonight I saw her, and the dress just accentuates her body that much more. I wanted to peel it off and kiss every inch of her body. Her hair tumbling down past her shoulders, and her beautiful blue eyes do things to me.

I reach my hand up her back, slowly testing whether she will move away. Her dress comes to a stop in the middle of her back and I breathe in. She's not pushed me off.
I touch her bare skin with my hand. Nobody can see us, not that they're watching anyways.
It amazes me that just touching her makes me feel so attracted to her.
I continue, moving her hair over her other shoulder.

She relaxes into me.
"So you have moves Ross" she asks me
She's referring to what Jen said before. Where has Jen gone, I think absentmindedly.
"Nothing like yours Tay" I say to her
"Yes I saw you, that was hot as hell. Do you blame me, how could I not? You know how I feel. Although I can't imagine being able to just sit with you after that show" I say.
She's quiet, I've made her think.
"I don't think it would be appropriate to tell you what I would do to you after that" I leave it at that. I guess there's no harm in letting her think about that one.

She turns to look at me, I give her my best mischievous grin.
"What?" I say hands in the air.
I replace my hand behind her and stroke her back up and down. Over and over.

"Can you teach me how to roll up?" She asks me. I find it undeniably cute when she asks me things like that.
"Sure Tay. Is this going to become more permanent for you then, smoking I mean" I ask moving to get the tobacco out of my pocket.

God I want her. I deserve her don't I ? I won't hurt her ever, I won't use her. I will go at her pace and I will always respect her boundaries. I haven't so much as glanced at any other women since i saw her.

"Okay do you wanna share a spliff?" I ask her whispering it so nobody else hears.
She laughs.
"I'll help you roll it and then we can smoke it" I tell her.
"Okay deal, but then I wanna see your dance moves" she says. Believe me I would love to show her.

I'm prepared to try almost anything to get her. And not just because I want to win some stupid game.