Chapter 35 - im intoxicated by her

***Matty's POV***

*next couple of chapters contain detailed sex scenes

She's sipping her drink and swaying her hips.
I've still got her in my arms although she's facing away from me.
At first I thought what a bad idea it would be to come here tonight. But now I've seen it through I'm relieved. There's the Ross problem, I won't be able to prize her away from him at all. I so much as look away for minutes and he's there for her, no matter what.

Then there's Jen. She's seen somebody like Taylor that out does her in every single respect and she cannot take it. What is it they say, jealousy becomes her.
I did speak with her outside earlier, I need to rectify the damage and minimise her potential damage that she is willing to cause for me.

Taylor looks up at me, "I'm ready Matty" she says. Is it my fault that I want her completely all to myself, my house is empty. No Ross mopping in the other room for her to stumble into. I've wanted her to myself all evening. I notice her glass is indeed empty, I grab my jacket and put it on her.
She looks up at me eyes searching mine. I kiss her on her lips. She's happy with that. She says goodbye to Rhea and Rach. She grabs Ross, I don't want him to touch her but I accept that he will. He hugs her, his arms going around her back. He's speaking to her, probably begging her to stay.

She, finally, returns to me. I take her hand and we walk out to my car. I am sober. I had one drink over 4 hours ago I check my watch it's 2am. I can't believe she's leaving with me. Yes I've smoked but that's barely anything for me. She is in safe hands.

She leans into the chair next to me, moves her hand to rest on my leg. God I wanna touch her, but I concentrate on the road. Within 10 minutes we're parked at mine. I go around to her side and open her door for her. She's doing exceptionally well for a newbie to drinking, normally they would be on the floor.

I lock up the car and we walk to mine. My hand in hers.

Once inside I make her some toast and I give her loads of water. For her hangover tomorrow. I take a glass up with me and some pain killers just in case. She leaves her shoes at the bottom of the stairs commenting on how she wore heels all night.

She freshens up in the bathroom, I give her a spare toothbrush. She can keep it and use it here whenever.
She returns smelling of mint and of her own beautiful perfume. I'm intoxicated by her. It strikes me that I have not drunk hardly anything at a house party but I've had a good time because of her.

I've taken my shirt off and she stares at me, I feel somewhat under dressed looking at her.
"Can I unzip that for you" I ask
"Please" she says coming to stand in front of me.

I gently unzip what has to be the sexiest dress ever, because of who is in it. I touch her bare back once I'm done, she inhales quickly.
I move my hand over her shoulders inside the dress pulling it down to her waist.

I feel her lace bra, it's black today with no padding. I feel her nipple through the lace hardening at my touch. I take the bra off and it falls to the floor.
"You're good at that" she says quietly
"Do you like me touching you there?" I say hoarsely
"how could I not" she replies
I smile.

I take a step back, give her some room. The dress falls to the floor and I see she is wearing black lace knickers and hold ups. I can't help but stare at her.

She turns to face me amused at the expression on my face. I'm speechless again, just like earlier when she danced for me. Not sure how I kept my cool there either. That's the single most turned on I've been by somebody ever, without them touching me sexually.

"You want some help with that?" She asks reaching for my jeans. I stare at her intently as she loosens the button on my jeans. She looks up at me as if asking permission, and then pulls my jeans down.

I sit back on the side of the bed. She stands between my legs my arms naturally come around her as she's kissing me.
"What do you want babe" I ask her feeling myself getting worked up.
"I want you" she says kissing me
I smile, hearing her say that is perfection.

She works her hands through my hair and down my back. Her chest is literally in my face because she is standing over me.
"I want you Matty" she says again as I am working my hands over her nipples. It turns her on so much I can tell. I lean back briefly to take her in, I'm astounded by her body.

Moving in close to her again I take one of her breasts in my mouth. Tracing my tongue around her nipple and pulling on it ever so slightly.
She's moaning again, it's the best sound ever.

I need her. I don't just want her anymore. I let go of her nipple and move back onto the bed. She climbs into my lap straddling me. I pull at her knickers, and I move them over to the side.

I rub her there, I want to watch her again coming undone under my touch.
"What do you want" she asks me between gasps. Not sure I should be honest, but I decide to tell her anyway.
"I want to have sex with you" see I didn't say fuck.
"I want to be inside of you making you moan my name like that" I say
She's not objecting she likes me talking dirty to her.
"I want to feel your orgasm around my cock" I tell her.

I circle her pussy with my fingers she's getting just as worked up as me.
"Have you ever before babe?" I ask tentatively
"Sort of, once" she says. I'm guessing Tom, I don't wanna think about him but I have to know either way if this is her first time.

I breathe in deep. This is going to be hard, lasting for any amount of time inside of her whilst she is driving me wild.
"What are you doing to me" I whisper to her
"Are you sure you want this?" I ask her
"Matty I want you, I want this right now, I want you inside of me" she says between kissing my neck.