Chapter 10

Drews POV:

I'm on my way to watch Dani play his little football game. Everyone tells me he's pretty good. I just have no clue what is happening in football so I just cheer when Carli does.

School was super chill today. The only notable thing was Alison ignoring me...... I deserved it.

Once I walked into the stands I immediately spot the Blonde haired Blued eyed woman that I would be dancing with later. She was sitting with some of the other faculty and was looking at the field.

As if she felt me looking at her she turned her head in my direction and locked eyes with me. I immediately got goosebumps. She looked beautiful in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt with our school logo on it. She looked at me for another second then turned away.

I walked towards the student section and saw Carli. She waved me over.

"Hi Ugly!" She said as she hugged me.

"Hi Carl." I responded.

"Look behind me. Is Courtney still making out with Matt?" She asked.

I did as she asked and did see Courtney with her tongue down Matt's throat.

I looked at her and nodded.

She sighed.

"Don't let this ruin your day! I'm gonna be your wingman at the party tonight! Watch." I looked behind her and saw the new girl that just moved here. As I finished talking I shoved her into her.

They stumbled a little but the girl caught Carli. I smirked.

"Fuck. Oh I'm so sorry! My friend is a dumb ass bitch." Carli said to the girl.

"That's okay. Glad I caught you though. Would've been an awful fall." The girl responded

"I'm sorry! I don't think we've met." I interjected. "I'm Drew. This is Carli."

"I'm Julie. I just moved here!" She said "I'm here with a few people I met from school but I think they ditched me."

Oh this is fuckin perfect. I couldn't have planned this to go any better.

"What assholes. You can hang with us!" Carli said.

"Well thanks I'll take you up on that offer." Julie said.

"Hey Julie, there's a party later tonight. If you wanted to go with us I can pick you up later. I'm gonna pick Carli up at 1130. Or you two can go there early since I can't go till late....." I suggested.

Carli was staring at me with a evil glare.

"Sure! Whatever works! I'll just give you my number."

"I forgot my phone. Why don't you give it to Carli!" I said.

"Sure" Julie replied.

Carli and Julie traded phones and I looked back to see Courtney not kissing Matt anymore and glaring daggers into the back of Julie's head. Oh shit. Snooze you lose bitch. I looked away giggling.

At the third quarter I decided to find someone else to sit by. Carli and Julia had really hit it off. They decided to go to the party after the game without me and were also planning a shopping trip tomorrow. I hate shopping and did not want to be invited. I saw Alison a couple rows down and walked down to her.

I sat next to her without her noticing.

"Nice night huh?" I asked.

She jumped then looked over at me then rolled her eyes and moved to turn away.