Chapter 36 * Surviving the salon*

Within the midst of sleeping and just feeling sorry for myself for not having some kind of date to the prom and various phone calls from Marissa after I had decided I wasn't going to prom at all had somehow ended up in my being dragged...

and I mean dragged

Out of my room, into Marissa's car and off to the mall to do some pampering time, whatever the hell that was.

So right now I am sitting on these really uncomfortable chairs that are making my butt feel like Jell-O waiting for her to get some sort of special stylist or whatever.

Honestly I would be more than happy to just stay at home and just eat until I got so sick I passed out then wake up the next morning about 10kg heavier, instead of sitting here waiting to go to a prom that was a waste of my time

Screw you Marissa

I sat there silently as I watcher her throw her arms up into the air with a stern expression on her face, well I guess ether she was upset about something or the cashier was just being a snobby bicth.

One of those two would be about right.

I glanced over at the bright pink clock ticking away on these grimy yellow walls, yes this is a salon why didn't they paint it a nice colour like purple, everyone like purple right? Well I do anyway.. and it read 8.30, yes in the freaking morning

The proms nine hours away not minutes so why the hell did Marissa drag me here this early you may ask? Well she said something about beauty takes time, effort and pain so it's better to get it done first.

I'm pretty sure that waxing my legs and doing some sort of hair style will take 9 hours of my precious time, and when I say precious I mean it!

Right now I could have been sleeping, doing my own thing or even eating for god sakes but no, she just had to damn drag me into a salon to get me made up for prom.

Yes I get im acting like a little spoilt brat today but just hear me out, I along got around 8 hours sleep (ok that isnt that bad but still) and I don't even have a date to that stupid thing, who am I going to dance with?

That creepy Divido kid?

How about never ever in my entire life am I going to even touch that creep with my own will, I swear that kid smells like some sort of B.O truck...

Yes there is no such thing as a B.O truck but just imagine liters of B.O in a truck, that is what this kis smells like, and then he thinks he's hotter than Justin Bieber.

How about no Divido...

“Hey Chloe, We have to wait like 10 minutes for Cara to be finished with her other client and then we get her all to ourselves” Marissa took a seat next to me.

“Oh okay, but tell me again what are we even doing here?” I muttered

she let out a loud groan “We are getting waxed, then out hair done with our makeup so we don't have to worry about any of that crap when we get back to your place, we can just get out dresses on and out the door”

“But Marissa we have around 9 hours until from starts, don't you think thats a little bit too much time?” I questioned

“Um not, The waxing takes ages, trust me”

“I used to wax my legs so it took me what an hour tops so when someone else does it won't it take like half an hour?” I raise my eyebrows

“Oh Chloe” She cooed , “innocent Innocent, un prepared Chloe” she put a hand on my shounder “We're not just getting our legs waxed my dear”