Chapter 11 * surviving Vodka*

Chapter 11 * Surviving vodka*

“So Mar why were you upset last night” I took a sip of my extra weak chocolate coffee and took a bite of the heavenly cheesecake.

There this little cafe called spice that’s about 5 minutes away from the school so seniors are aloud to go there during breaks and free periods. It was a cozy little place that that that yin yang theme going on. White walls but black furniture.

“Just the fighting parents but can we not talk about it, please” her voice was soft almost pleading.

“Sure, but remember i'm always here for you if you need anything” I gave her a soft smile while stuffing the last piece of heavenly cookie cheesecake in my mouth.

“Thanks it means a lot, now the news you want to hear, Zach asked me out last night” I let out a rather loud squeal casing a bunch of elderly people in the booth next to us stare at me weirdly

“Really, details woman gosh” Finally they got together, they were surly going to be voted cutest couple in the yearbook this year.

“Well her said that he's liked me for ages and he's finally gotten the courage to ask me out” her expression was now one filled with happiness her pale eyes gleaming.

“Awe that's so cute, when's the date?” I asked shooting her a sly smile

“Tonight and I have to dress fancy” Last time Zach took a girl out for a date they went to burger King ad he spilt coke all over her dress. Funny times. I couldn't help but chuckle at the memory

“Lets hope he doesn't spill coke on me, the poor girl was wearing a white dress too” we chatted for the rest of break until we could hear the faint ring of the school bell in the distance

“Better go then” I said scooping my bag up and putting it over my shoulders. We started walking back to the old place we called school. I mean it wasn't that bad on the outside, sharp white walls that looked clean from afar but the closer you got the dirtier they looked.

Freshly trimmed hedges laces the entrance then something caught my eye, a whole group of people were cheering and shouting.

“What's going on?” I ask Marissa who just shrugs. As we get closer the shouting gets louder, I guess its one of Woodfire preps famous fights.

“shall we go see what idiots are fighting” Marissa asked as we started pushing through the rowdy crowd of shouting teens. I swear half of these guys need to use deodorant, if this wasn't a fight people would think it was a rubbish tip.

There on the ground throwing punches at each other were two guys, one was known as the school Jerk, well his name was Mark but we just called him Jerk he played games with girls then acted like he didn't know them.

Then the other guy looked faintly familiar.

Wait.. that's Blake...

What an idiot, his hair was messy and sticking up in different directions but other than a cut on his cheek he looked fine but I wish I could say the same for Mark, his pale cheeks were red and the was already faint purple bruising running along hiss chin.

Well that will drive the girls away from him for a few weeks, sucks to be him at this moment.

“STOP THIS NONSENCE” A screechy annoying high pitched voice shouted. The click clack of her heels along the brick pavement was so irritating. A full on scowl was on Miss. Maples face.

Ugh she looks angrier than usual. “BLAKE MARK MY OFFICE NOW AND YOU STUDENTS GET TO CLASS” she shouted and the crowd quickly dispersed to ether their classes or to the oval