Chapter 29 *surviving the hostage *

Chapter 29 *surviving the hostage * (come coarse language)

Blake Ryder

Another day of school passed.

One less day of this shit hole to tolerate.

I shoved the key into the small lock and kicked the door open, it hit the walls with a loud thud that echoed through my apartment.

I kicked my shoes off and hung my coat on the small wooden coat rack beside the door. The warm heater air hit me as I walked into the empty flat.

I can even fucking take my mind of Chloe for one minute, where is she?

She wouldn't just fucking run away and not even try to contact me or Max, even if she was lost she would probably go door to door asking for a phone.

She isn't that stupid to stay alone somewhere without contacting anyone, she didn't even try to call Marissa or Amanda.

I just don't even want to think about the other possibilities about what happened to her..........

I walked down the small hall into the kitchen, it needed a huge clean up. Dirty plates in the sink and bottles scattered all over the floor.

I can't really bring myself to care about the appearance of my flat for now, if I clean it up it will just get messy again so why really bother cleaning?

I mean if it stayed clean then that would be a whole different story but yeah I'm the only one whole lives here and I don't give a crap.

Wow, in only one month school will be finished, for good.

Thank fuck.

No more early mornings or late nights sitting studying.

No more annoying teachers

No more annoying sluts

No more annoying anything really.

The free life will start in a month.

I can't fucking wait.

Chloe Miller

Get you fucking hands off me you creep.

I wish I could say this shit to his damn scrabby face but I can;t since my mouth is fucking duct taped and I'm tied to a chair.

I mean seriously get your fucking hands off my legs you creep.

Seriously since my hands are tied up why bother with the legs, its not like I'm going to have lazer legs and then just fry the ropes that are tied around my hands.