Chapter 8, * Surviving the prom weekend part 2*

*** A/N Ok so I'm going to upload in 30 days for every vote a day goes away so if i get 30 votes I'll upload the day after, ect... so the more votes the less days yo have to wait yay**

Surviving the prom weekend Part 2

The beachouse was a cute little house basically across the roas from the beach, It was painted a light blue and at the door hug a sign that read 'Gone surfing' so it really looked like a cute place.

The veiw from the doorstep of the beachouse was so lush, you could smell the salt from the sea with eery breath you took and the calm sound of ocean waves crashing on the shore was quite calming to be honest, escpecially when there was a stressed out Blake who though he lost his key while in reality they were in his pocket

I mean the ocean looked even more stunning with the white moonlight shining, the faint refection of the moon was evident if you concentrated carefully enough.

“Found them” Blake dangles the keys infront of my face with a smug look on his handsome face

“Um Blake , I saw them sticking out of your pocket but I thought it was funny how stressed you were getting so I didn't tell you, Sorry I'm not sorry” I chuckled

“I swear you satan but female version Chloe” he groaned pushing the key into the hole, after a few turns the door finally clicked open and the most cosy looking living room I've ever seen appeared as soon as he flicked on the lights.

It looked so cosy, There was a small couch then a fluffy carpet and a Tv hung on the wall but the thing that made it cosy were the huge ceiling high windows where you could see a huge stretch of beach from.

“This is such a cosy little place Blake, aww” I cooed looking around even more, I notice photo frames of Blake family hanging around on the walls and even some of Blake as a chile which are super adorable.

“Come on Let me show you the bedrrom, Are you ok with sharing a bed, Don't worry I don't sleep naked” he chuckled

“no thats fine”

“Well I can sleep naked if you want me too” he winked, I felt a familiar blush creep its way onto my cheeks

“Ha ha funny, now wheres the bedroom”

“Follow me” I grabbed my hand and tugged my along a short hallway then into a small room, he flicked on the lights, I swaer this whole house is just a cute cosy place. The room was a light white with a picture of the ocean hanging on the wall, The bed looked big and fluffy and it just had that cosy feel.

Oh god I sound so feminine.

Well I am a girl though..

“Whatcha thinking about Chloe, Don't worry I wont do anything to you while your sleeping, I'm going to get your bags from the car “ Blake planted a soft kiss on my lips then walked out of the room.