2

Jeongin entered his house as his father walked behind him. The house smelled of his mother's cooking, he smiled, it smelled like bulgogi. "I'm home!", he beamed. From the corner of his eyes he saw his little brother run up to him so he turned to him quickly as he opened up his arms to hug him. "JUNGWON", he shouted as his brother replied, "JEONGIN". With the strength that the blond had built up in the past year, he carried Jungwon and spun him around. He stopped abruptly when they both fell breaking into a fit of laughter.

They stopped when their mom yelled, "yang, you're here already?". Jeongin's dad, Jeongin and Jungwon all looked at her at the same time."Which yang?", they said in unison.

Jeongin's mom laughed at them, "My yang of course". As she said that, her oldest son walked up to her and hugged her. She smiled as she patted his head, "Oh god, yang you've grown so much!". "I'm still your baby though!" he giggled.

His mom dragged him to the living room and he started talking all about his university life. She smiled as she and her youngest son both listened to him blabbering about how much he had missed life in Busan. When his mom left to the kitchen, he asked his brother, "So, how's life here without me?". "It's good! A bit boring sure, but I've adjusted i guess". With that, the young boy spoke about his life, in school and out of school.

"Come on! it's dinner time", the two boys heard their mom shout from the kitchen. They walked to the kitchen, still chattering about random things.

"Woah! Mom this looks so good!", Jeongin said as he sat down. They started eating and as they ate they joked around and blabbered about anything they could think of. After they finished eating, Jeongin excused himself as he went to his room to rest after a tiring day.

.
.
.
.
.

"Ugh", Jeongin grunted as the sun shone onto his eyes. He tapped his phone to look at the time, "ugh it's still too early". He tried sleeping again, but before he could even close his eyes his brother barged into the room.

"HYUNG"

"What do you want! Just let me sleep!"

"Well, someone sent some mail for you. If you don't want it then it's fine i'll throw it away!"

"Ugh, it's fine just give it to me", his brother skipped to him, giving him the box before he left.

The sleepy boy tried to open the box with his hand to no response, so he opened his drawer looking for scissors. When he found one, he tore the box open using it. Inside was a small letter and two plushies, a bunny plushy and a bread plushy. He smiled looking at them, "They're so cute!" . He put them beside him then looked at the other thing inside the box, a letter. The envelope was closed with a heart and at the back were two letters, H.J. "What could this mean? Is this a love letter?" He opened the envelope as he took out the paper inside, he started reading;

To the beloved yang,
You look so pretty when you smile, I love the sound of you laughing, the way your eyes shine when you're happy, the way you play with your ears when you're nervous, am I becoming obsessed with you? This must be just a crush on this popular guy right? Just seeing your face can turn my mood around. Your voice, ugh, wether you're singing or just talking. Pop, rock or even trot, it's so soothing! You make my heart beat when you dance, my heart beats when you cry, my heart floats when you smile, why can you control my heart so much? I like you, a lot. I have a big ass crush on you, aggibang.

Can I treat you to a date?

□ yes or □ yes

Meet me under the big tree in uni after the summer break ends ;)

your fan,
H.J

Jeongin was awestruck. The letter was so beautiful; the handwriting, the words and mostly the feeling it gave the boy. He felt so happy! Although he didn't know if this was written by a girl or a boy or anything about the writer , it still made him really really happy. He read it again, and again, and again, he couldn't get enough of it!

.
.
.
.
.

Again with an awful chapter!
i tried so hard to make this better but i feel like it's just really bad