𝟣𝟤

"Jeongin! Wake up!", Heeseung shouted as he hurriedly got ready, "we're late again!". Jeongin opened his eyes, squinting as the sunlight blurred his vision, he looked at the time on his phone to see that there were 2 minutes left till his first class. When he saw that, he fell from his bed and although he was hurt he didn't give himself time to think about the pain and quickly got up to go to the bathroom. "Dont shower! You're too late! Bye, ill go now!", Heeseung shouted as the sound of a door closing was heard. Jeongin sighed before brushing his teeth. He quickly chose any clothes and wore them, leaving the house running to catch up to class.

.When he arrived to his class the professor glanced at him a bland look on his face, "You're late, again". Jeongin chuckled nervously, "Sorry, I stayed up yesterday doing the assignment, and speaking of the assignment," he fumbled through the bag pulling out the assignment paper, "here you go!".He put it on the professor's desk. He turned his face to the class and saw faces of anger within the class, he sat down in his place as the student next to him nudged him. "Why did you remind him! He totally forgot about it!", she nagged making Jeongin smile. "Because I worked hard on it", he responded, a cheeky smile on his face. "Yeah right, worked hard in copying it from google," she rolled her eyes. "Yes Chae don't you know how hard it is to find an article that answers his stupid questions? Like he gets you questioning that no one can think of, he digs the whole fucking earth for them", he spoke looking back at the professor to see all the students in front of him glaring at him.

"Quiet students! Don't blame it on Jeongin, he did what I asked him to do. But for the rest of you, I cant say the same. Now who else did it and who didn't do it?", the professor spoke up making the students go quiet.

.
.
.

"Yeah, everyone hates me in my design class.", Jeongin spoke as he put his phone on speaker.

"Why though?", Beomgyu asked from the other line.

"Since I keep coming late, I always act like it was because I was doing the assignment when he forgot all about the assignment. So tehy get mad that I reminded him", he shrugged as he munched on a chip. Beomgyu's laugh echoed through the air , "God, i love you so much. I raised you well!"

Jeongin clicked his tongue, "See? I told you, I'm amazing. Anyways what do you have now?"

A sigh was heard from the other line, "I have like 2 classes now, consecutively!"

"Ahh, ok. Good luck, bye", Jeongin rushingly ended the call as he got up from the couch to look through the movie cds he had, when he found the cd for Love Letters 1995 he out it into the cd player and sat down on the couch. Suddenly he got a call. Sighing he looked at the name to see it was from Heeseung , he picked up, "hello?". "You have admirers waiting for you outside, they're crowding outside the campus", Heeseung spoke as the sound of chatter filled the background. Jeongin groaned, "Why!? I was just about to watch a movie!". Heeseung laughed, "I dont know, come ask them"

The pink haired walked to the door as he hurriedly wore his shoes and opened the door to reveal his roommate with an annoyed look on his face, "I'm sorry, they must've crowded you", the boy spoke as he gave his roommate a half hug.

He walked out the building to reveal a group of girls and boys who immediately shouted once he came out. He smiled, "Hi! Why did you guys come?". "Jeongin take these candies!", a girl yelled. "No take mine!", another girl screamed. Jeongin touched his ears nervously and as he did, he saw a familiar pair of eyes in the crowd. The puppy-like guy that had given him snacks the other day? Was he a fan of him too? Admittedly, he was kind of attractive. Jeongin pushed those thoughts aside, "Cant be as pretty as hyunie". He looked back at the girls in front of him, "Yeah! I can take all of them, thank you so much!"

After he took all the bags, he talked to the crowd before bidding them farewell and going back into his dorm room. The moment he entered the dorm he took his shoes off and fell onto the couch.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N:

Filler chapter! I hope you guys like this

Also I've been listening to Beabadoobea lately and I'm obsessed! her songs are amazingg

Also hannah's new cover of ditto is amazing

Ilysm