𝟣𝟣

"So, you're telling me you got him hard and just ran away? and lied to him?", the squirrel boy who was sitting in front of hyunjin spoke.

"yes.."

"Why? you guys could've been dating by now if you fucked", he exclaimed trying to understand his friend. "I-i don't know! I just got scared", hyunjin groaned.

"You're fucking stupid Hwang Hyunjin ", a new voice spoke making the two turn to it. "Who are you to speak Lee Minho, you haven't dated anyone since you finished high school!", the once groaning boy remarked. "Rude, cant even respect your elders.", to that Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "You guys aren't helping me here, I didn't ask you to scold me I wanted you to help me with what i should do."

"Just avoid talking to him for now"

.
.
.

"What! You're telling me he made you hard and left you to deal with it?", Beomgyu laughed at his friend's misery. "Heesung! Help me, gyu isn't helping me!", Jeongin whined running to his new roommates who he was already kind of friends with. Heesung laughed, "Get him back then, get him hard and let him deal with it". "I actually like him, i don't want to ruin it with pettiness!", he whined back. "Then just kiss him and let him question it, tell him you like him then run away", Heesung suggested making the other pause to think about it.

"He sounds like a player", Beomgyu spoke once he was able to contain his laughter.

"He isn't! He"s like so fucking cute, he's also beautiful, talented and his hands are beautiful too. And his hair, god I want to pull on it", he stated a grin all over his face making Beomgyu making a throwing up sound, "Ew kinky fucker, just go with what Heesung suggested".

"sure"
.
.
.

The next Monday, again, he went to the tree as he saw a little note saying

sorry not this time ;)

he groaned, "why is even the H.J against me what the fuck is up with my life"

And as he walked back to the building he thought he saw someone with long brown hair but when he looked again, it was gone.

Today he was excited as he had an art class, he'd be able to see hyunjin. He skipped playfully to his next and last class. before he was able to sit down he saw a flood of candy on his desk. He looked around and saw a puppy-like guy walk up to him, "this is for you". After saying that, he walked out the class leaving the pink haired confused.

.
.
.

  After classes ended Jeongin quickly went to his art class and was planning to talk to Hyunjin after the class ends. So when it ended he quickly went over to Hyunjin and as he saw him try to run away he pulled him from his wrist and into a kiss. He put his hand on Hyunjin's waist as he positioned hyunjin's back to the seat and pushed him down, still not breaking the kiss, before sitting on top of him. He pulled away,

"Look, I dont know if on saturday you were running away from me or if you were actually busy but here, i just want to say something. Could I?", he asked holding hyunjins hands on both sides and crouching his back so his face was less than an inch away from the latter's. When he saw the other nod, he continued, "Look, I know it happened really fast, but I think I like you and I havent figured my feelings out yet, but please dont run away from me, lets be honest if I got you hard I would've run away too", He paused, pulling the zipper of Hyunjin's high neck jacket down to expose his hickey, "Dont hide it, by the way, it's really pretty on you"

Hyunjin chuckled, "Then why did you hide yours?" Jeongin raised an eyebrow, "You want to see it? You want me to wear a crop top?" Hyunjin smiled, "I'm getting hard just thinking about it darling". The pink haired boy giggled at that before giving the boy a peck and added, "wait for me, i swear itll be worth it!" before leaving the other boy alone to think about what he said.

He took out his phone as he changed the older's contact name to my love <3

.
.
.
.
.

A/N:
I'm so proud of myself for updating a lot!

Im still doing finals and ive been getting a bit sick too so i feel so good that im able to write

i hope i dont fail finals tho!

ty for reading ily!