𝟨

Panting, Hyunjin reached for his water bottle falling onto the ground instead. By then, he was sweating and his nose had been bleeding, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Come on! Don't be so weak!", the guy standing across from him yelled.

"Gosh! Give me a break, I haven't done this in a while.", he replied barely able to breathe.

The latter chuckled, taking his gloves off as he reached his hand out for his friend to grab. "Sure, sure just go get some tissues." He left the room as Hyunjin limped towards the couch taking off his gloves before taking some tissues and putting them up to his nose. He pressed onto his nose bridge as he lowered his head. Suddenly, he heard movement and looked up to see Minho walk in holding a piece of ice. "Take this off," Minho said, as he unbuckled and pulled off the headgear from the taller's head. He handed him the piece of ice, "Put it on your nose," when he saw the other's confused looks he continued, "from the outside, of course."

After a long 10 minutes of putting ice and tissues on his nose, Hyunjin's nose had finally stopped bleeding. Seeing that, he threw the tissues he was holding in the trash as he went to the bathroom to wash his hands and nose. When he came back he pouted looking at Minho who was too busy texting away in his phone. So, to catch his friends attention he knelt down his face now in front of the older's as he reached his hands out to squeeze his cheeks, "Minho! You were too harsh today!", He whined, the pout filling his features. The said guy looked back at him, smirking. "You're the one that asked me to go boxing, like if you didn't want me to be harsh why did you ask me of all people? So many nicer people out there!". "Because~ Everyone's on vacation," he continued whining. Minho laughed at him putting his phone aside and pulling him so he was sitting on his lap, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't be so annoying and pouty." The taller who had suddenly been pulled into his friends lap grinned, already used to these things as he rested his head into the latter's shoulders, "Okay!"

Minho grabbed his phone scrolling through something, "What do you want to eat?"

"Mmm, pizza," he mumbled

"Something else!"

"Subway"

"No, i don't feel like going myself" he replied, earning a glare from the boy that had just stopped cuddling him.

"What about..mcdonald's?"

"No! no! not that"

"Then what do you want!", Hyunjin snapped turning fully towards Minho, his legs both surrounding the other.

"Anything!"

"I told you everything already!"

After having a huge argument over what to eat, they finally settled on pizza. One of them, the taller boy with long brown hair sat cheerfully in front of the pizza that had just been delivered to them as the other, a ginger haired muscular boy sat bitterly with his arms crossed and a huge frown on his face. Hyunjin smiled as he shoved a pizza into Minho's frowning lips. "Ugh! stop it!", he groaned. "Then eat!", the other boy exclaimed. Giving in, the frowning boy took the pizza from his friends hand and took a big bite almost choking but thankfully not choking. Hyunjin giggled at his friend's actions and took another pizza for himself taking a normal sized bite.

Soon, they had finished the pizza and as Hyunjin took the trash containing the box they ate in out, Minho took a shower. After finishing, Hyunjin laid on Minho's bed as he scrolled through his phone. The ginger came out of the bathroom, shirtless but wearing pants, he looked at the brown haired boy. "Ew! The fuck! Get off my bed with your sweaty ass.", he grimaced. Hyunjin rolled his eyes tossing his phone beside him as he got up and stopped in front of the closet, "Get me clothes". "Do you really need them, though?" the ginger wiggled his eyebrows. "Yes i do, come get me something".

"Bitch just stay over!"

"No"

"I'll only give you pants! You have underwear don't you?"

"Yes sure whatever.", he groaned grabbing some sweatpants from the closet.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N :
Ugh i kind of hate this
so exams have been postponed but i have this debate and my team didn't start anything but we have to submit the report document  by midnight so i'm a bit stressed ;(
also hug me is such a good song i'm obsessed
ugh i need a hug :(