𝟪

As there were only two days left for the summer vacation to end, the cafe was starting to get crowded. Hyunjin wanted to go there one more time before the school year started, so he was now sitting in a random seat of the cafe waiting for Minho to bring his order. He scrolled through his phone when he saw Minho approaching, he looked up to see him and next to him...

Jeongin?!?

Hyunjin stared at him confused but still admiring him. He looked amazing. His hair was now dyed light pink and Hyunjin can not even express how much he fits the new hair colour. It was curled a bit and he was wearing glasses and heart earrings. Hyunjin kept staring, admiration filling his features, but when he noticed that he was staring, he hurriedly shifted his gaze to Minho.

"I'm sorry, but could he sit here? There are no other empty seats.", Minho spoke suppressing a laugh. "W-well yeah there's no p-problem of course!", Hyunjin stammered leaving the boy confused at the interaction he was looking at. Minho put his hand on Jeongin's back, "You can sit here, sir." Murmuring a thank you, Jeongin sat down in the seat opposite to Hyunjin.

"Whats your name? I don't think its the first time I've seen you, you're in an art course with me, right?", Jeongin asked with a smile and a sweet voice that could kill the man in front of him. "Y-yeah I am, I've seen you too. I'm Hyunjin" he said, a weak smile making its way onto his face. "I'm Jeongin!"

"I know!"

"Nice to meet you!", Hyunjin replied, trying his best to not sound nervous. "You too!", Jeongin smiled but their conversation was soon interrupted when Minho came with both of their orders, "Here are your orders". Minho left, the pink haired boy on his phone as the other sat there trying not to stare at him. He looked so beautiful, Hyunjin could not stop thinking about how he wanted him to be his, how he wanted to take him out on fun little dates, how he wanted to kiss those pink lips of his, hold his pretty hands, be called baby by him and be able to love him freely. However, such thoughts were interrupted when the other boy spoke, "So tell me about yourself, I've always wanted to get to know you. You've always been so talented at art AND you're like really really good looking." At that, the brown haired boy felt his cheeks flush. "He called me talented AND good looking?! God, I must be dreaming!"

"Oh my god! Are you ok!? Your cheeks are red!", Jeongin said worriedly, "y-yeah, im a bit sick", Hyunjin replied, fanning himself. "Wait, is he blushing!?" At that thought a smirk took over Jeongin's face, "Are you blushing? Do you like the compliments?". He observed the other sinking into his seat as the reddness spread to his neck and ears. "Cute!", he shrieked taking his phone out and placing it in front of the latter, "Your number, babe"

"My what!?" Hyunjin looked between the phone and Jeongin, still not replying or doing anything until Jeongin spoke up, a sleek smile on his face, "Baby, I cant wait all day. Just type your number in, I swear i wont try to get into your pants or anything! Maybe a kiss or a makeout session would be enough though? If you'd like it I mean, i dont want to force myself into you, yknow"

.
.
.
.
.

A/N:

I rlly wanted to make a longer chapter but i just felt like that was the perfect ending

also i procrastinate too much that i wasnt able to finish this earlier on and so finals are starting next week 🙄

anyways ily!!