𝟩

When Jeongin woke up, Chan was sleeping next to him, so he quietly got up trying not to wake him up. As he walked to the bathroom, rubbing his eyes. He washed his face and brushed his teeth using the toothbrush he had in his bag. When he finished he went into the living room to see Chan looking as if he just woke up, with his messy blond hair, barely open eyes and his still shirtless figure. "Hyung!", Jeongin exclaimed as he hurried to hug the latter, "I'm so sorry for yesterday". "It's all good innie, now could you please let me go to the bathroom?". Giggling, Jeongin stepped aside letting chan go to the bathroom.

Jeongin walked to the kitchen and to the coffee machine as he started making coffee. He made two cups, one for him and the other for Chan. In his cup he added some sugar as he didn't like his coffee to be bitter, but as for Chan he didn't put anything. Opening the drawer he took a tray to put the cups in and headed to the living room. Once he put the tray down on the table he sat down and opened his phone to text his mom and tell her that he stayed over at Chan's. When Chan came out of the bathroom, he sat down next to Jeongin. "So? Do you feel better today?", he asked, smiling. "Yes i feel much better, i'm so sorry for yesterday", he replied, the last part a slight whisper. Chan smiled his eyes scanning the younger, "You've grown a lot in just a year, how's your year as a freshman been?". "Its good! I'm studying architecture and I also joined a badminton team as a side thing, for fun", he gushed as Chan stared at him admiring his features. Jeongin was always known as a really good looking person in school and within the family; his fox eyes, his structured face, his jawline, everything about him always brought him attention wherever he went. He's grown a lot , his jawline sharper and his face becoming more and more structured. The thing Chan loved most about him though; the way his eyes glowed when he was happy. And now, Chan was seeing it again after a year of not being able to see it. By then, Jeongin had noticed Chan staring at him, "hmm? is there something wrong? is there something on my face?".

"Yes"

"Really? what is it?"

"Ugliness!" Chan said breaking down in a fit of laughter.

"Rude!" Jeongin pouted crossing his arms earning a hug from the older.

.
.

"So, tell me about college, why'd you get into architecture?", Chan inquired as he put the cup to the side for Jeongin to dry. They had finished having breakfast and as Chan started washing the dishes, Jeongin decided to take the role of drying them.

"Well, I've always been good at sketching, and after seeing how architects work it just really interested me.", he replied playing with his ring as he explained.  "And? how's it been? have you been enjoying it?", Chan asked his eyes glowing with admiration for the boy next to him as he handed him the last pair of spoons. "Yes, like a lot. It just feels so amazing. I made this model of an entertainment company building i designed for this one class and the happiness of looking at the finished model remembering the efforts it took for me felt amazing.", he said beaming with joy as he opened his phone to show chan, "This is the model that i made, and the poster that i made for it. Oh! also this is the sketch for it!". "That's nice, I'm glad to know you're enjoying it!", Chan smiled.

.
.

"I'll miss you hyung!", Jeongin tried to breathe out as he was engulfed in a hug. They had spent the whole day together talking and watching movies. Now that he was already going home, Chan squished him into a hug, "Come visit me in the winter break, hm? Don't make me wait a whole ass year to see my baby, ok?". "Ugh sure, sure." he replied rolling his eyes although the other couldn't see him. They stayed like that until Chan pulled out holding Jeongin by his shoulders, "I'll miss you" "Me too! I'll make sure to visit you, but you come visit me of you ever go to Seoul, ok?" "Yes sir!", Chan saluted grinning.

"Bye bye hyung!"

"Bye Innie"

.
.
.

"Do you have to leave already? There's like a whole week left!"

"Of course mama! I should've gone two weeks earlier but I stayed for a week for you, I have to prepare my schedule. Before all the classes I want are taken", Jeongin grumbled to his mom. Although he stayed in Busan for a month and a half his mom kept scolding him to stay more, but at this point he had to go to Seoul as he had to prepare for the new school year. She hugged him, "Sure, but take care okay? If anything happens call me, I'll reply to you for whatever happens ok?". He replied with a simple "ok" and an "I'll miss you mom!" before looking to her side to see his brother, "Ugh! Yang Jungwon! I seriously hate you but i gotta admit, I'll really miss you bro". He hugged him before turning around to his baggage and the box that he and gotten from the mail. His family had bugged him to show them what he got but he did his best to keep it secretive, I'll have to at least show it to gyu, don't I?

"Bye!", he exclaimed as he left the house and got into his father's car. He placed the bag into the car boot. After closing it, he moved to sit in the passenger seat next to his dad. Ever since what happened the day he came, it had been really awkward between him and his father. Whenever he talked to his dad about anything he'd just get all uncomfortable and awkward with him. So he wasn't at all excited for the car ride back to the airport.

As Jeongin expected the car ride had been quiet, an uncomfortable silence taking place. Him and his father sharing quiet and very awkward glances to each other every once in a while. That was, until his father uttered a single sentence, "I'll miss you, son" which had the boy taken aback. "M-me too", he gulped trying to not sound nervous. After that, they fell back into the silence.

.
.
.
.

A/N: Hi ya'll
so i know i said i had exams but i tried to write this in my free time
ik ive been only writing fillers but hopefully next chapter will be an important one!!