𝟫

Hearing that, Hyunjin blasted off out the cafe. "Your phone!!", Jeongin shouted after him, and like a character in a comedy movie Hyunjin came back running took his phone and coffee and ran off again. Jeongin smiled at that "how cute". With that, he called for the waiter. "Excuse me..", he looked at the tag, "Minho! Do you by any chance know Hyunjin personally?". Stuffling a chuckle Minho replied, "Kind of, yes". "Then..could you please give me his number? He's cute, and i think i saw him blush when i complimented him so i guess why not try?" Smiling Minho gave the boy his friend's number before continuing his work.

.
.
.

Hyunjin was still not over what had happened the other day, his crush had complimented him and asked for his number?? It felt like a dream come true. He still doesnt know why he ran away. He didnt tell anyone about what happened as he didnt want to be teased for it. Suddenly, he heard a phone notification. "Ugh did Minho text me again! Does he not get bored of texting me?"

When he opened his phone he saw an unknown number texted him. Confused, he opened his phone to see what was written.

Unknown
hey cutie ;)

Me
Who is this?

Unknown
Oh yeah srry forgot to introduce myself,
Im jeongin!
I got ur number finally!!

Hyunjin stared in disbelief at his phone, how did he even get his number??

Me
How did you get my number?

Uknown
I got it somehow
Anyways i want to try you

Me
What?? Try me? How tf?

Uknown
Bitch you fkin know what i mean

Me
Actually i dont

Uknown
In bed? Or could be on the couch idk
I mean doesnt have to involve cocks
Could be mouth works yknow?
Like lips meeting lips
Or lips meeting skin?

At this point hyunjin couldnt believe his eyes, he looked at his phone one more time before closing it, leaving the latter on read.

.
.
.

Right now, beomgyu was over at jeongin's dorm. He was playing video games while jeongin was texting away on his phone, "What are you doing?" He said trying to se what jeongin was doing on his phone but jeongin hid the screen, "ooh who are you texting?".

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "None of your bussiness kitty"

Beomgyu looked at him suspiciously before he continued the game.

"Oh also didnt i tell you?"

"Tell me what"

'I got a love letter"

"A what?"

"A love letter", jeongin smiled.

"What do you mean love letter, we arent in a japanese movie"

"No seriously, i can even show you", he got up and headed for his closet taking a box out, he put it infront of the other boy, "here, look at it"

Beomgyu opened it and saw the two plushies, "oh my goodness theyre so cute!", he put them to the side before taking out the letter. After opening it, he read the "love letter". "Dude, its so corny"

"Fuck off its cute"

"Do you even know who its from?"
"No, but ill find out. On monday ill go to find them", he replied cockily snatching the letter from his friend's hands.

"Sure, theyll just show you who they are. You dont even know their gender. Plus you're like the most popular guy in school, everyone likes you so how will you find this one person from all these people that like you?"

"I know their initials though?"

"Doesnt matter, wont find them"

Jeongin sat down on the bed next to beomgyu, pounting, "dude i hate you so much"

.
.
.
.
.

A/N: i hate this sm
i tried tho..?
idk but like pls dont lose interest in this