𝟧

The elevator soon came to a halt, the blond boy still on his knees in the corner of the elevator. Tears had started to run down his cheeks and as the door of the elevator opened and then, soon, closed he stayed in that position. His cries becoming more and more frequent. He buried his head between his legs and chest, remembering all of the bad memories he had of the man. "changbin.. I'm sorry, it just hurts too much"

A minute passed and Jeongin still sat there, his sobs lessening, but he still sat there too overwhelmed to move . Soon, the door to the elevator opened, the sobbing boy looked up to see his friend Chan standing there, a worried look on his face. The moment Chan laid his eyes on the latter he hurriedly ran to him, "What's wrong?", he inquired as Jeongin let go of his legs to hug him. In response, he also wrapped his arms around the younger rubbing his back with his arms, "We-ell, I-I saw chang-gbin." Hearing that, the confused look on the older's face developed into a look of sympathy. "It's ok baby, come with me.", he spoke softly. Chan got up, holding Jeongin's hand to steady him as they worked to his apartment.

.
.
.
.
.

They were sitting on the couch in the apartment's living room as Chan gave his friend a cup of water. He had covered him with a blanket and gotten him a pillow for him to hug for comfort. After crying even more to his hyung, Jeongin finally calmed down. "So, could you explain to me what happened?"

"Well, uhm I was getting on the elevator but then I met Changbin. I ignored him, and i thought he'd ignore me too after what happened but he talked to me and so I-I don't know why but i just ran away and started crying suddenly." he explained, trembling.

Chan nodded and hugged the younger even more. He had known what happened between Changbin and Jeongin, and had even comforted Jeongin through it all.

________________

Jeongin skipped through the hallway, excited to see Changbin as they always met up during this time of day. When he saw Changbin he giggled as he shouted his name, but instead of the usual warm welcome he expected, he was ignored. He was given the cold shoulder. His smile immediately vanished. "What's wrong, hyungie..?", he asked, hesitant. Changbin looked at him and right then Jeongin noticed the boys Changbin was talking with, Wooyoung and Yeonjun. The bullies. They had bullied Jeongin ever since he got into high school, yet his
best friend was talking to them. He looked at Changbin who's eyes were cold towards his friend, as opposed to the way his eyes usually looked when he looked at his friend, yet Jeongin saw that deep down his friend was forced into this and had felt guilty for him, but that changed when he spoke.

"Fuck off you bitch, like are you gay, do you like me or something? Why do you stick to me so much? You're too ugly to be friends with me so go suck someone else's ass."

By then, Jeongin was crying. The tears that stuffed his eyes making his vision blurry, yet he still saw the 'bullies' laughing at him as they called him names, "Aw! Poor kid!" , "He's crying, how pathetic".

That day, his heart was broken and so he has had trouble getting close to others ever since. He ran to an empty classroom, bawling his eyes out. "fuck you changbin, fuck you. I hope you live the worst life you possibly can!", he thought, tears streaming down his face.

________________

"So, do you want to watch a movie", Chan asked his friend who was strangling his arms. "Sure, we could watch a movie we used to watch a lot, like toy story." To that, the brown haired boy took the remote and turned the said movie on. As the movie played, Jeongin had dozed off unknowingly. Chan smiled at how cute he looked, which was not a new sight to him as they have had sleep overs ever since they could remember, having been neighbors growing up and because their parents were close friend they were close ever since they were toddlers.

Chan took one more look at the younger before turning the tv off. He laid the other boy's head on his shoulders as he turned his phone on. Soon, he also drifted off to sleep, resting his head on top of Jeongin's head.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N: I know i just posted yesterday but I was just so inspired so I finished this chapter already!!
Also thank you so much for the support for my book
Ilysm!