𝟣𝟢

Finally the day has come, the day Jeongin was supposed to meet the h.j under the big tree. Oh how excited he was to finally meet them. Who could they be?? He looked at his schedule as he skipped to his first class, Languages. For this class he chose english as he thought it'd be the easiest language to choose. He was planning to go to the tree in his break, hoping h.j would be there at the same time.

As he entered the class, he went all the way in the back when a girl came up to him. "Jeongin, dude! I missed you so much! How was your summer vacation?". He smiled, "It was actually really good, mom wanted me to stay more but I think it was enough as long i saw them, how was yours?". "Thats good, mine was kind of boring, just making up for some of my classes with extracurriculars, could i sit here?", she inquired. "Yes you can Yunjin, but why are you even taking english classes? You're american..?" she shrugged, "Because no one said no, and i wont have to worry about this class much. its a winwin" Jeongin chuckled, "not a winwin really, just a win for you"

In response, she rolled her, "whatever same thing" He smiled before taking out his phone.

pretty hyun

me
why'd you leave me on read 😕
read

"Whats wrong, why are you pounting?" Yunjin asked when she saw his pout. In response he showed her the messages. She pinched his cheeks, "Aww you got a crush? He seems like he likes you too"

"Really!?"

"Yes, he's just too scared", she stopped for a second to think before continuing, "dont text him anymore, just wait to actually meet him and then rizz your way through"

"Rizz? i'm not even going to question that but thank you!", he spoke as the professor entered and they both turned their attention to the teacher.

.
.
.

When break time came around, Jeongin rushed his way into the tree area. He walked to the big tree but no one was there, he sighed ss he sat with his back to the tree when he saw a letter sitting on the ground and on it, again, H.J. A smile filled Jeongin's features as he opened the envelope to see a ring inside of it. He started reading,

To my aggibang (again),

I'm sorry, I know i said to meet me but what can i do? I'm too scared to finally meet you. And for clarification because i know i didnt say it in the other letter, I'm a boy. I'm also a year older than you. I like your pink hair, a lot. I'd love to see it up close, when i get the courage. I love you so much, I know this is different than the first letter but its the nerves, I think. Meet me like this again next week

Again,
i love you

Jeongin put the letter down as he picked the ring up and put it on, it was so beautiful. A silver ring with a heart drawn on it, he giggled as he put the letter in the envelope and got up to go to his next class skipping happily at the letter and ring that he'd gotten.

.
.
.

It was akready the weekend, Jeongin sighed as he went to his first art class of the semester. "we legit just started school so why did we have to start art classes im too tired?"

When he arrived, he put his art supplies down and sat on a random seat. He was all pouty until he saw a certain someone, hyunjin. "God i forgot he was in this class! Am i supposed to approach him? no no later not now"

When the art professor entered, he sat properly and started working on his first art piece of the year.

.
.
.

"Ok everyone! classes are done now! Please clean up after yourselves and whoever wants to stay to continue their artworks can stay but today i have a meeting so i wont be staying with you!", the art professor spoke loudly as students started carrying their supplies and leaving, but Jeongin stayed seated. He noticed that Hyunjin was still working on his art too, and when everyone had left, he approached him.

"Hey, Hyunjin", he spoke in a quiet voice not wanting to scare the other. When Hyunjin looked at him, Jeongin saw the panic in his eyes, "look im sorry for how bold i was, i know i mustve set you off guard and i didnt mean to at all. i actually really am interested in you".

"No its ok, I'm sorry for leaving you on read", Hyunjin replied, a soft look taking over his face. "No no! its fine it was my fault anyway-", Jeongin tried to soeak but was interrupted by Hyunjin smashing his lips into the others.

⚠️
not smut but kinda mature

The kiss felt amazing, Jeongin felt like he was on cloud 9. Although the kiss was started by Hyunjin, Jeongin quickly took dominance. His hands on Hyujins waists as Hyunjin's hands slowly moved behind Jeongins neck. He entered his tongue in Hyunjin's mouth and as he did so he hear Hyunjin moan, god it sounded so good. He pulled away staring at Hyunjins eyes and picked him up sitting on one of the couches as Hyunjin sat on top of him , he watched Hyunjin put his hands on Jeongins thighs in admiration and thats when he noticed the ring, it looked similar to the one he got earlier that week, but overcome with want he didnt focus on it and instead spoke, "Look, i don't want us to fuck already, but lets do something else thats fun, hm?". When he heard hyunjin replying with a quiet mhm he smirked, "babe thats not loud enough.". Hyunjin laughed, "do you have a daddy kink or something?".

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "no i dont". Hyunjin smirked, "God, i want to see your eye rolls because of me so bad" The pink haired smiled, "make me then"

"Sure then", and with that, Hyunjin put his knees in between Jeongin's legs as he started pressing onto Jeongin's member. He smacked his lips onto Jeongin's mouth as the latter moaned onto his mouth. He sneaked his arms up jeongin's shirt, moving his hands up and down the other's abs. He pulled away, hearing Jeongin whine and pressed his knees onto the other's member harder. "Dont whine baby", he mumbled taking the other's shirt off and connected his lips with the pink haired's collar bone, and left kisses all over until he got to his stomach and started sucking, marking him. He got up and laid down his head on the others lap, he put his head to the side exposing his neck, "innie, suck"

To that, jeongin obeyed as he started sucking in the exposed flesh. Suddenly he felt Hyunjin's hands on his bulge, and as he started reaching for Hyunjin's shirt hyunjin suddenly got up. "Bye, I have an appointment, sorry.", he scratched his neck as he gathered his belongings.

"but..", Jeongin looked down. "heh, well fix it yourself.", he smiled shamefully before walking to jeongin, giving him a peck and running out the room.

___________

A/N

didnt want to make it mature but here we are ig

im rlly sorry its bad