The Beginning

"What do you want?!" Chad shouts

"We want you guys gone!" The hackers say.

Instantly they all go into battle. Chad and Vy take PZ 715, Daniel and Alie get PZ 314, and Melvin and Regina get PZ 44. Swinging, punching, and kicking is heard but due to all their exhaustion, they lose. The hackers surprisingly spare them, but Regina is pissed off about Hackers being back.

"What the f*ck do you want?!" Regina screams. "Why can't you just leave us the f*ck alone!!"

"To watch you all suffer!!" 715 shouts.

"Well, then, how would you like to be stabbed?!" Regina shouts.

Melvin pulls the weapon out of Regina's hands.

"Too far sis..." Melvin says to her.

"Fine..." Regina mumbles. "But you're not f*cking getting away with this!"

Chad and Vy eventually have to pull Regina aside and talk to her.

"Regina. What did we discuss about profanity?" Chad asks.

" I don't care! Hackers piss me off!!" Regina shouts.

"Regina! Watch your language! Your mom wouldn't be proud of this!" Vy shouts and Melvin hears that and runs to Regina just in time to hold her as she breaks down into tears.

"Shh... you're ok, Regina..." Melvin comforts her.

"I don't even know my mother!!" Regina shouts in tears.

"Vy, That was actually not the right thing to say..." Melvin tells her.

Regina is crying, and it catches Alies attention as she just enters the backyard. Alie runs over and hugs Regina, getting her to calm down almost instantly.

"What happened?" Alie asks Melvin.

"Vy said something to her about our parents, and she instantly broke down..." Melvin explains.

Alie hugs Regina tighter and wipes her tears away.

"It's ok Regigi..." Alie Comforts.

"This is killing me slower than a knife to my chest..." Regina mumbles.

"Nope. You're not doing that again..." Melvin tells her.

"Wait what?!" Alie asks, shocked.

"Regina has a history of trying to kill herself. Notice how we have to keep medicine, gear, and sharp things locked? That's why..." Melvin explains

"Wow..." Alie mumbles.

"Melvin. Shut up and stop telling people about my suicide history!" Regina says.

"Well, I'm kinda forced to if you keep mentioning how you want to kill yourself!!" Melvin yells.

That catches the other's attention, and they run over to them.

"Wait what?" Chad asks.

"Regina's trying to do what?!" Vy asks.

"Nothing now, just leave me alone!" Regina yells before walking off into the safe house and to her room, but then her TV glitches and Agent Peters is on it.

"You see? I told you that they didn't care, really. You should've just done it when you had the chance!" He yells through the TV. "I should just come and hurt you if you won't do it yourself!"

"Deal. Come to my window, and we will settle it." Regina says numbly.

He comes to the window and Regina lets him in and feels the punches as she smiles and doesn't make a sound at all except a slight wince that Alie hears. Alie runs to the door and sees her brother hurting Regina, and Regina is just smiling. Alie pulls Peters off Regina and out the safehouse.