Action

All the spy ninjas, Casey, and Justin are in the car, driving to the headquarters to fight, but Regina looks highly p'ssed off.

"Are you good, sis?" Melvin asks.

"Shut up, I'm fine," Regina mumbles.

"Yeah, Yeah, sure you are," Chad says.

"Chad! Stop instigating!" Vy shouts.

"Shut up." Chad mumbles.

"I will f*cking punch you," Vy says.

"Do it, i dare you." Chad says

"Just shut the hell up, you two!" Daniel yells while having Regina's ears covered. " Regina is freaking out and you guys don't even care!!"

Melvin's hugging Regina & Daniel trying to calm them both down, but neither of them will.

"Chad, Vy, just calm down before they both snap..." Melvin says.

"Whatever," Vy says

"Seriously, all of you shut up before i jump out this moving car!" Regina shouts.

"You wouldn't dare," Chad says.

"Want to test me," Regina asks, about to open the car door.

"Regina! No!" Daniel yells, grabbing both her arms and pulls her close to him.

Regina is screaming and at this point Melvin has to inject some meds into her, knocking her out for a bit. He hated doing that and is in tears. Daniel hugs him and holds him close. Melvin tries to forcefully wipe his tears away.

"Im fine! Im fine!" Melvin tries to admit.

"No you are not bro..." Daniel says. "You should rest, yes?"

Melvin falls asleep, starting to cry again.

"Shh..." Daniel mumbles while humming a lullaby to both of them, stressed out himself.

"Danny, you good?" Casey asks.

"Im ok Casey but thanks..." Daniel says.

"I feel you are lying," Casey explains.

Daniel grows silent and Casey hugs him from behind.

"Its gonna be ok... I know you're stressed out but its going to be ok" Casey explains.

"I know, obviously," Daniel says with a slight attitude.

"Daniel Giz. Calm it with the attitude," Casey tries to stop his attitude.

"What are you gonna do? Call my parents, or better yet, try to get chad to stop it. Not. Gonna. Work, " Daniel says.

Casey pulls Regina's meds out and injects Daniel, having all 3 of them put to sleep.

"And Thats 3," Vy says.

"Yeah, three..." Chad says as Melvin and Regina wake up.

"What the..." Regina says. "Whats going on? WHYS DANIEL NOT RESPONDING TO ME!" Regina yells. " DANIEL! LOVE! DANNY!!!"

Reginas flipping out again and Daniel isn't waking up.

"DID YOU GIVE HIM MY MEDS?!" Regina screams.

Casey nods.

"F*ck!" Regina shouts grabbing an epi-pen. "HE IS F*CKING ALLERGIC TO IT!!"

Regina stabs the epi-pen into Daniels thigh and sees him start to waking up.
"Daniel, Love?!" Regina shouts, hugging Daniel close. "You're ok my love..."

"What the hell?'' Melvin asks.

"CASEY INJECTED DANIEL WITH SOMETHING HE IS ALLERGIC TO AND NOW IM PISSED!" Regina shouts.

"Calm down sis..." Melvin tells her.

"Calm?! How can i be calm when Casey almost killed Daniel!" Regina shouts.

" I SAID IM SORRY OK?!" Casey snaps and then sits in the back silent.

"Chad, Do you want me to sit in the back with Casey to try and calm him down?" Vy asks.

"Yeah. want me to pull over so you can switch to the back?" Chad asks.

"Please," Vy replies.

Chad pulls the car over so Vy can hop in the back where Casey is. Once she gets in, Chad starts driving again. Vy looks around, nervous and sees Casey picking at his skin so she grabs his hand gently.

"Hey, Its going to be ok," Vy explains. "Its all ok now..."

Casey tries to say something but remains silent.

"Casey has something to say hm? Well stop being a p*ssy and speak!" Regina taunts.

"You know what! Just shut up! Your trying to antagonize me and its really p*ssing me off! Your taunting me because you're mad about me hurting Daniel which i said im sorry for but CLEARLY IT IS NOT WORKING!" Casey snaps and the whole car goes silent.

"Casey..." Vy mumbles.

"Guys chill out! We are almost at the warehouse where we need to fight Peters. Alie is meeting us there in her car. Good thing..." Chad explains.

They arrive and they get out of the car and Regina runs to alie, hugging her.

"ALIE!" Regina shouts excited, and hugging alie.

"Hah, Hey Gina," Alie says, bringing her back to the others.

"Ready?" Chad asks.

They all nod and they go to where they plan to fight peters, yet alie is unaware.

"Who are we fighting," Alie asks.

"Well Well Well... Look who it is..." Peters taunts.

"MY BROTHER?!" Alie shouts. "NO NO NO! I CANT!"

Without warning, Peters tries to attack Regina and surprisingly she fights back. The others go in, trying their plans out but they keep failing. Alie stayed back because she does not dare fight her brother in any circumstances. Hours and hours go by. Fighting and screaming is heard and Alie is struggling to understand it all. She steps in but on Peters side. She pulls him aside for a second.

"Bro, I know im on their side, but i know you got this... Be careful though, ok?" Alie asks.

Peters nods and goes back into battle, interfering with the plans the spy ninjas had.

"WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!" Regina yells.

"YOU WISH YOU LITTLE SL*T!" Peters yells.

"BRO! TOO F*CKING FAR!" Alie yells at him.

Peters ignores it and still goes to fight, specifically targeting Regina the most, with Vy and Melvin defending her. Alie notices a gun in Regina's pocket but shrugs it off, since Melvin told her to not do anything. Regina steps out of battle for a bit to plan on her own. A bit afterwards Regina tells the others to step back for a second and Regina pulls out the gun.

"Step away from me! Lay on your stomach, ankles crossed, arms out, and palms to the sky!" Regina shouts, holding the gun out.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Alie shouts.

"Why should i listen?!" Peters asks.

"Do you wanna get shot?" Regina asks.

"You wouldnt dare!" Peters says.

"You wouldnt!" Alie yells.

A loud bang is heard and Peters drops to the ground with blood dripping out of his body, and Alie runs to Peters.

"WHAT THE HELL REGINA!!" Alie shouts in tears.

"S-Stay... Safe f-for... me.. S-sis..." Peters says in his final breath, right as paramedics come and take him out.

Alie gets really mad and swings at Regina, having the gun drop out of her hand and they fight for a bit and then it got really bad and Chad and Melvin pull them far apart. Melvin brings Alie aside and the others grab Regina and pull her away from Alie.