Hospital

They all start to head to the hospital. Chads driving, Vys in the passenger seat, and The others are trying to comfort melvin as that was super traumatic for him.

"We are almost there..." Chad says. "Im sure shes gonna be ok..."

They get there and Melvin runs in and signs them in. they all go and as they get closer they hear a babies cry from the room.

"Regina had a premie..." Melvin says.

Melvin walks in first.

"Excuse me doctor, are visitors allowed?" Melvin asks.

"Of course," The doctor says.

Melvin gestures the others in and sees Regina holding the baby.

"Daniel, Savannah Ginera-Gizmo is here.." Regina says.

"Awh..." Daniel says.

"My niece... will she be ok, especially as a premie?" Melvin asks

"As it was pretty close to the due date, she should be ok." The doctor says.

"And my sister? Is she ok?" Melvin asks.

"She lost lots of blood but besides that, she should be ok..." The doctor says.

"Phew..." Melvin says relieved.

"Sis, We did it, We defeated PZL..." Vy says.

"W-We did?" she asks.

"Yep. we did..." Chad says.

They all hear savannah start to cry and Alie sings the lullaby melvin sang to her and Savannah calms down.

"Awh.. My baby girls gonna grow up with amazing people..." Regina says.

"Yes, she will," Melvin says. "And with the best mother ever..."

"And the best best auntie ever," Regina says, pointing to Vy.

"M-Me?!" Vy says in shock. "I couldnt even take care of my own baby!"

"You learned though, and your sober so its ok..." Regina says.

"And she has the best uncles" Regina says. " And... the best Auncle, Alie. i know alies starting to use they/them so i used the gender neatrul term for them."

" mhm." Alie says

"This will be the best family ever," Regina says

"Yep. we are so proud of you baby girl," Daniel says

"Thanks..." Regina mumbles.

"Whens she allowed to be discharged?" Vy asks.

"She has to stay the night just to be monitored incase something happens." The doctor says.

They nod in approval.

A day goes by and shes finally discharged. Savannahs in a baby carriage and Regina has something else in her hand and thats when it hits melvin.

"What the... Savannah has a purple butterfly.. Sis..." Melvin says hugging Regina.

"I know. Livia didnt make it, dont f*cking remind me," Regina says.

They all drive home while reginas with her baby. They get home and remembers where Novas urn is so she puts Livias right next to it after putting Savannah in her crib.

"There..." Regina smiles. "All better..."

Melvin hugs Regina tightly.

"Its gonna be ok sis..." Melvin says. "Im always here to talk if needed ok? Your safety plan is still in effect, always."

"Yep.." Regina says, wiping away tears.

Melvin hugs her and she starts crying.

"I know it hurts sissy.." Melvin says. "Im right here, cry all you want."

Regina breaks down, crying until she cannot breathe. Melvin gives her an adult pacifier to calm down and it helps her a bit.

"There you go..." Melvin says.

Melvin picks up regina and helps her through it all no matter what happens