Comfort (6.1)

Melvin brings Alie aside and hugs her as she is screaming and crying.

"Hey, Hey, it's gonna be ok, Alie..." Melvin tries to comfort her.

"It's NOT! WHY DID SHE PULL THE TRIGGER!" Alie yells, crying.

Melvin hugs her and lets her cry until she can't anymore. Alie is screaming & crying, and her face is extremely red.

"Shh, Shh, It's gonna be ok Alie" Melvin says to Alie.

"It's NOT OK!!" Alie yells. "REGINA PULLED THE TRIGGER WHEN WE AGREED ON NO MURDER!!"

"I know, and you have every right to be mad at her, but she did have a reason..." Melvin explains. "Peters abused Regina and Regina lost it and shot him..."

"IT DIDN'T GIVE HER THE EXCUSE TO DO IT!" Alie shouts.

"I know, I know..." Melvin says.

Alie starts crying again and Melvin wipes her tears away and kisses her forehead an watches her go red.

"You liked that, huh?" Melvin asks, going red.

Alie hugs Melvin and he goes to her level.

"It'll be ok... trust me, ok?..." Melvin asks.

"O-Ok..." Alie responds.

Melvin looks at Alie and kisses her forehead and picks her up. Alie is super red, but just slowly starts to fall asleep. Melvin sits down with her and starts singing a French lullaby he learned recently.

"Frère Jacque. Frère Jacque. Dormez Vous? Dormez Vous? Sonnez les matines, Sonnez les matines. Ding ding dong... Ding Ding Dong..." Melvin sings to Alie so she can fall asleep. "Its all gonna be ok..."

Alies mumbling in her sleep and is slightly crying again so Melvin hugs her.

"Shh... You're ok Alie..." Melvin mumbles.

Melvin picks up Alie and bounces her till she is completely calm and helps her breathe but then she gets mad and starts to slightly punch Melvin.

"Why, couldn't have been me!" Alie yells.

"Because we need you, alie..." Melvin says.

"And I need him!!" Alie yells.

"I know Alie... I know..." Melvin mumbles. "todo estará bien pronto..."everything will be fine soon

"Will it..." Alie asks.

"It will, i promise... I know it'll be a bit though but ill be there for you ok?" Melvin explains.

"Mhm..." Alie replies.

"Alie, I need to make sure you are going to be safe, you won't do anything to harm yourself right?" Melvin asks.

Alie goes silent, not answering him.

"Alie, I need you to answer me, or I cannot leave you alone," Melvin explains.

Alie isn't responding still.

"I guess that means i cannot leave you," Melvin says, picking up Alie and bouncing her till she falls asleep.

"There we go, Alie..." Melvin says, kissing Alies forehead, unaware that she's back awake.

"Umm..." Alie says, really red & flustered.

"What, you want me to do it on your lips?" Melvin asks, immediately pecking alie on the lips, making her instantly fall asleep. "Hah... Always gets her..."

Alies mumbling in her sleep, so Melvin rubs her back and reassure her that it's all ok. She relaxes to the point where Melvin can pick her up and walk her around the warehouse.