Talk

Melvin and Alie run to regina and hug her, while she is screaming. Shes having a PTSD episode and she cannot calm down.

"Hey! Breathe regina... " Melvin attempts to calm her while giving her water.

Daniel tries to shock her taste buds with a sour warhead and it works, sending her senses and thought somewhere else.

"Hey sis? I made you something that may calm you down..." Melvin says, handing her a painting of the trans flag and a trans flag gets wrapped around her.

"Aww... you remembered my 10 year anniversary since i came out!" Regina says, hugging Melvin.

"Your trans?" Vy asks.

"Yep! MTF" Regina replies.

Vy remembers what Chad was like when Vy came out as nonbinary so she covers Chads mouth.

"Why are you covering his mouth" Alie asks.

"He is transphobic... i would know..." Vy says.

"Ugh! Thats exactly why i ran from mother and father in the first place!!" Regina yells, running to her room and going to her sensory quarters.

Alie runs after her and hugs her while she cries.

"Hey hey, shhh... Shh sweetheart..." Alie tries to calm her down.

"This is exactly why i cant trust no one!!" Regina cries.

Melvin comes down and quietly hugs her while wrapping her trans flag around her, and Alie since he knows.

"Wh-Wha?" Alie asks.

"I know youve been dysphoric, both of you, because you both ran out of estrogen shots, or gel." Melvin says. "But that dosent give any of you guys the right to try and kys or have an idiotic attitude."

"Shut up." Alie says.

"Your mad because estrogen dosent give periods." Melvin says.

"Thats a lie, im on right now. Snuck is both out to get surgery duh!" Regina says trying to go find Daniel.

Regina goes to daniel and hugs him.

"Danny?... Tummy hurt..." Regina says.

"Awh... Do you need you painkiller liquids?" Daniel asks.

"Mhm..." Regina says.

Daniel sits Regina down while grabbing a gatorade and putting the medicine in it. He brings it to her and helps her take little sips.

"Do you need your heating pad?" Daniel asks. "Or heated squishy?"
"Squishy..." Regina says.

Daniel quickly grabs it and turns it on and hands it to regina. This is her first time so shes really scared. Vy approaches her, still ok with Cis Female talks as she uses She/they pronouns.

"Hey Regina, whats going on?" Vy asks

"Dot at the end of a sentence." Regina says.

"Aww regigi" Vy says.

"No, it sucks... my stomach always hurts." Regina says.

"Wait... are you sure your not just spotting? If you get your period while pregnant, you had a... Miscarrage..." Vy mumbles...

"Whats spotting?" Regina asks.

"Just light bleeding during pregnancy" Vy says.

"Its probably that then..." Regina says.

"Phew..." Vy says.

"I know, im sorry, you got super worried..." Regina says.

"Its ok... im just glad your ok.." Vy says. "Speaking of which, wheres Alie?

Melvin comes up, carrying alie and sets her down on the beanbag next to Regina.

"Shh..." Melvin says. "Keeping Alie asleep is the best thing right now for her.

Chad comes over and sees Alie wrapped in her trans flag and Regina wrapped in her own for comfort. Chad attempts to light a match to burn it but regina burns herself by putting her hand directly on the flame, burning it out.

"F-FUCK! OW OW OW!!!" Regina yells crying.

Melvin instantly grabs an ice pack out the freezer, wraps it up and places it on Reginas hand.

"OW OW OW!!" Regina screams.

"Shh Shh... hey hey its ok sis..." Melvin says.

Alie wakes up and sees Chad yelling at regina for burning the match out.

"Stop yelling!" Alie says.

"Mind your business Tr@nny!" Chad yells.

"CHAD! YOU CANNOT F*CKING SAY THAT! THAT IS A F*CKING SLUR!!" Vy yells, hitting Chad.

"Its whatever, just work on planning..." Regina says.

"No we need to do a safety plan for you Regina" Vy says.

"I have one alreadyyyy. Go to Melvin if anything happens and if he is at work i go to Daniel, easy." Regina says.

"No we need to be extreme. Like locking blades and pills again." Melvin says.

Regina tries to get up to avoid the talk but has a stabbing pain.

"Gina no no stay love..." Daniel says. "Youre gonna hurt yourself and you child.. Here.. more tiny sips of your meds."

Daniel gives Regina little sips of her Gatorade and re-heats the heating squishy. Regina covers her face to avoid anyone and ends up falling asleep.

"Awhhh..." Daniel mumbles. "Now whats he safety plan gonna be..."

"That she needs to come to us if she needs meds, we monitor her with sharp things, she comes to me first and if im out working she goes to you, Daniel, and if shes in a crisis, and im out, you call either me, or her therapist. Deal?" Melvin explains.

"Ok,now environmental plans." Daniel says.

"Well, keep sharp things out of reach, I have to lock my ropes up. You need to hide small, long items as she can make herself sick over it, lock weapon room, and yeah..." Melvin says, but starts to sound sad.

"Mel?" Daniel says, seeing him start to cry. " Hey Hey, buddy shh... whats wrong?!"

"I cant see my sister like this!" Melvin yells. "Shes pregnsnt and trying to off herself!"

"This safety plan will help her though ok bud?" Daniel asks, wiping melvins tears away.

"O-ok..." Melvin replies.

Alie starts to wake up a bit and looks a bit moody.

"Hey Alie..." Melvin says, wiping his tears away.

"Hello melvin." Alie replies. "You make her safety plan yet?"

"Indeed we did Alie. while you were asleep we did all that safety stuff." Melvin says.

"Mk..." Alie says.

"Mel, lets meet with the others so we can plan, you and gina stay here ok?" Daniel asks.

"Ok." Alie says.