Regina...

Daniel runs out of the headquarters, until he hits the park and sees Regina shaking and crying. Daniel runs to her and hugs her as close as possible.

"Woah Hey, Hey, breathe love..." Daniel tries to get her to calm down.

"Im done! I can't do this anymore!" Regina yells.

"Yes you can...", Daniel starts. "I know you can... for our kid at least..."

Regina hates the thought of the child since it wasn't Daniels. Her ex came recently and hurt her, causing the baby.

"I hate it! I hate that it isn't yours!" Regina yells, crying.

"I know... Alex is going to pay for what he did love..." Daniel explains. "In no way, shape, or form am I mad at you because he forced you..."

"I hate it!" Regina yells, even though she feels kicking that is hurting her. "But it's a child, and I've always wanted one so... I guess the best thing to do is take care of it while I can..."

"Regina, I know it wasn't your fault, but i want you to apologize to Alie," Daniel says.

"What?! No!" Regina yells.

"Yes Regina or i will force you to go see Alex." Daniel threatens.

"Fine," Regina reluctantly agrees.

They both walk to the safehouse and when they get there, Regina walks straight to her room, and sits on the bed, but leaves the door open so people can come in if they wish to.

"Love?" Daniel asks from the doorway.

"What." Regina mumbles.

"Vy wants you," Daniel says.

"Vy can come here then." Regina says, so Vy can hear.

Vy walks over and shuts the door behind her, and pulls up a picture of her child.

"Regina i want to show you something..." Vy says, showing her the picture, which has the baby urn and a pink ribbon. "My little angel..."

"You had a child?" Regina asks.

"Miscarriage... because i wasnt a good mother back then..." Vy says, starting to cry and Regina pulls her into a hug.

"Shh... Its ok..." Regina comforts hugging her until she is calmed down.

"Oh y-yeah.. Melvin w-wants you..." Vy stutters.

"Ok.. go to chad and ill go to melvin..." Regina says.

Regina and Vy walk their separate ways and Regina goes to Melvin.

"What." Regina says.

"Alie has something to say to you" Melvin says.

"Im sorry," Alie says.

Regina nods but just sits next to melvin, flicking her rubber band. Melvin tries to grab her rubber band but she grabs it close so he cant do anything to it.

"Then stop Regina." Melvin says.

Regina sits there silently thinking about what Vy showed her and starts to cry and wants Vy.

"Regina..." Melvin and Vy mumble while hugging her.

"Hey hey hey, breathe girlie... In and out..." Vy says. "Your not gonna lose your child like i did ok? I know your worried..."

"Wait What?! You had a child?!" Melvin yells.

"Indeed i did." Vy says, sounding mad.

"Damn you alright?" Alie asks Vy

"Shes fine." Chad says, hugging Vy. "Just those topics get her emotional and a bit mad"

Vys attempting to punch Chad and he just picks her up and attempts to calm her down.

Regina is trying to hug her despite being punched a lot, but eventually just grabs her and hugs her tight.

"Pretend im your child! Pretend your daughter is hugging you!" Regina says

Vy hugs Regina and is crying because she feels another pair of arms besides Reginas and its none of the others.

"I F-Feel her..." Vy says.

"You feel her hm?" Regina asks.

Vy nods.

"Awh..." Melvin mumbles, hugging Vy

"Let go... i wanna see if Nova's spirit is hugging me..." Vy says.

They let go and Vy feels Nova hugging her.

"CHAD! CHAD! NOVAS HUGGING ME!!" Vy yells

Chad runs over and hugs Vy, Thinking shes going through an episode but actually feels Nova's presence.

"Holy f*cks..." Chad mumbles while regina is running for the ghost thing to talk to Nova.

"Vy! Chad! Come! You want to talk to her right!?" Regina says.

Vy runs over and sets up the ghost thing and waits for sound.

"H-Hello?" A childs voice that sounds like a younger Vy starts speaking. While she is, vy starts crying again. "Dont cry mama... Im ok now..."

"I was a bad mother... im glad your better, but you shouldve been out here living with me and dad...

"You learned... Plus you have a nephew coming soon, out of auntie Regigi," Nova says. "Well, AFAB and Transmasc..."

"Mhm..." Vy mumbles.

"Mama, Daddy, Someones trying to hurt you guys..." Nova says.

"I know... which is why we have to plan..." Vy says. "But... idk if i can..."

"Mama needs rest..." Nova says. "Mama need help..."

"Mama dont need help sweetheart..." Vy says.

"Daddy, Mama needs help... look at her arm..." Nova says in a sad voice.

Vy looks like shes in shock and completely faints, starting to seize. Chad gets her propped into the recovery position after she stops so she doesn't choke and is trying to talk to her.

"Hey Vy, Its Chad... you just had a seizure but no worries because you are ok now..." Chad says.

Vy starts to wake up and Chad props her so shes sitting upright.

"W-Wha..." Vy says.

"Let me see your arm Vy." Chad says calmly.

"No." Vy says.

"Let me see Vincent!!" Chad yells.

"NO! WE NEED TO PLAN!" Vy snaps

Regina is silent, and snapping her rubber band again. She is highly triggered and keeps thinking of when Peters abused her, so she lets out a scream and starts crying.