I've got my eyes on you

Wednesday Addams just arrived back at Nevermore Academy for the second semester. she decided to return for another mystery that needs solving. the case of her stalker, the stalker only sent a few more texts since the one she got when she left. but still it was serious, how could she not notice someone watching her? it bugged her yet at the same time the thrill of it excited her. plus maybe just maybe she wanted to return to see her friends again, especially a certain colorful wolf.

Wednesday said goodbye to her parents and Pugsley. Thing decided to return with her, since he made some friends there too. she let Pugsley hug her goodbye but she of course moved away from when her parents tried. honestly why would they even try at this point everyone knows she hates hugs... well maybe not all hugs.

she was staying in the same room with the same roommate, that if she's being honest with herself she was slightly looking forward to seeing. there's also now a new principal at the school due to the tragic events of what happened to Principal Weems, Principal Smith was her name.

Wednesday walks into her room setting her bags down. she looks to Enids side her stuff is there, but she isn't. 'I wonder where-' "hey Roomie!" Enid said as she hugged Wednesday from behind. Wednesday looked to Enid with her eyes even wider than usual. "don't do that again" Wednesday said in her monotone voice with her eyes going back to normal. "sorry I just thought since we hugged before.. never mind I've just really missed you!" Enid said excited to see the girl.

There was silence as Wednesday started putting her stuff away until Enid broke it "so.. did you miss me too?" she asked "No" Enid looked disappointed but it wasn't like she thought Wednesday would admit to missing her. but she had at least hoped especially with the hug they shared at the end of last semester. Enid then turned to Thing "well at least you missed me right Thing?" Thing signaled yes and hopped on the girls shoulder.

Enid left the room to go say hey to Yoko and Ajax.. her boyfriend. Thing went with her. Wednesday was left all alone in the room which of course she liked, but at the same time she wished Enid had stuck around a little longer. but oh well she'll probably be annoying her with her ear bleeding music in no time. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. she opened it and it was Xavier. "Hello Xavier" she said "hey Wednesday" he replied looking around the room looking nervous she grew annoyed and asked "what do you want?" "well I was just wondering how you liked the phone I got you.. I was kinda disappointed you never texted me" she ignored the last part he said and replied "turns out technology isn't all bad thank you for the gift Xavier" she said abruptly shutting the door because she felt it buzz in her pocket. she wasn't lying, she really did enjoy the thrill his gift brought her. she just didn't want to use it for meaningless small talk, she hated that enough as it is. she pulled out her phone

Unknown: I've got my eyes on you😉

A/N: if you think it sucks, don't be rude just don't read it✌️(no one has been rude just saying)