get out of there

*unknown pov*

Now that she's done wasting her time on Rodriguez she should locate Enid easily. I need to tell Xavier to get out of there.

*Xavier's pov*

My phone just buzzed. I hope it's mother telling me what to do about Enid. she looks like she's about to die, she's barely awake.

Mother: They've started tracking her. get out of there now.

I put my phone back in my pocket and left.

*Wednesday's pov*

I touched the bloody spot on Enid's bed and saw a blurry flash of a man stabbing her- I'll be sure to have that be the way I kill Rodriguez- and then of him dragging her away. to what appears to be a shed behind Nevermore. I call the werewolves and fangs for backup. it's highly plausible Rodriguez wasn't the only one behind this vile act. I tell them where to go and start heading there myself.

*Enid's pov*

I was just starting to drift off to sleep.. or die. when Wednesday busted through the old wooden door. I stop drifting off from the adrenaline of seeing her. I have to tell her what happened, I have to tell her who did this to me.

"Wens i-it wa-"

I'm suddenly wrapped in a hug. what the heck?. as weird as this is I'm not complaining.

"we caught him and I made him suffer and will continue to do so"

thank god. I wonder how they got him that fast. although the adrenaline is starting to fade...

"Enid no! you mustn't fall asleep yet! I-I love you."

Well now the adrenaline's back.

A/N: thx for over 3k reads!