you got me there wens

*no one's pov*

Wednesday ignores the message knowing the stalker is too impatient to just leave it at that. And she was correct.

Unknown: no answer?. what did I ever do to hurt your feelings😔

She was going to ignore them once again.. until she realized she has nothing better to do.

Wednesday Addams: please as if I have feelings so pathetic they could be damaged by you.

Unknown: you got me there Wens

Ok now she was annoyed. There's only one person allowed to call her that without being disfigured and it's not them. And she's about to tell them as much until the door is opened by the one person who is.

*Wednesdays pov*

Enid almost looks upset? her mouth isn't tilted upwards as usual. "Enid are you o-" "I'm fine Wednesday." Something definitely isn't as usual. Although I wouldn't think much hearing this tone from someone else. From Enid it almost sounds rude. "Are you upset with me for some reason?" "Nope." she says she's not. but her tone implies otherwise.

it's been a couple hours she's been on her phone but not giggling as usual. I better get to the bottom of this. it's not that I care it's simply another mystery to solve. "Enid I-" she gets up abruptly could she be switching rooms again? "I'm going out with Ajax maybe you could invite Xavier here" and with that she shuts the door. could it be Xavier she is upset with?.

*earlier Enid's pov*

Class is almost over, ugh I really don't want to go back by Wednesday right now. I don't know why, she didn't even do anything wrong. she's opening up to other people that's a good thing. great the bell, I wish I could actually stay in class for once. as I'm walking back a run into Ajax who says "hey Babe" and gives me a quick kiss. which I didn't like. it just didn't feel right. I should probably figure this out "yeah hey babe, I thought maybe we could go out today? I kinda wanted to talk." he just winks says "sure" and walks off.

I get back to our dorm and see Wednesday on her phone. could it be the stalker? I have too much on my mind to ask right now plus if it was really serious she'd tell me.. I hope.

Wednesday keeps asking if I'm ok or mad at her at all which is surprising... and sweet. but anyway of course I'm not. that's ridiculous what am I even supposed to say anyway? Oh I'm fine, just mad at you for no reason that's all.

*a couple hours later, still Enid's pov*

I texted him to tell him a time and he just now answered.

Ajax: sorry I got rocked. but am heading there now!!🥰

Great he's stoned. Wonderful.

Wednesday and I exchange words again before I close the door. I shouldn't have been so mean, I'll apologize later I just have to get my mind off her right now.