Because I like you Wednesday

*that morning with Wednesday & Enid, no one's pov*

They are both waking up and planning to head to class however before they can, a conversation between them starts which keeps them there...

*Wednesday's pov*

We really should get to class I've missed it quite a lot lately. but first there's a more urgent matter to discuss rather than sitting down listening to things which I already am aware of while the others sneak onto the soul crushing void of social media. "Enid why do you appear to be upset with me and Xavier?"

*Enid's pov*

Oh right, I never confessed my feelings to Wednesday so she is still interpreting it as I'm mad. I really should apologize.

Sigh "Wens- Wednesday it's not that I'm upset or mad it's just-" I can't do this, confess my feelings that is it's too difficult. "I was just grumpy yesterday I guess, sorry if I was rude"

*Wednesdays pov*

That didn't seem genuine. Her apology did, however the rest sounded entirely made up. She may have been "grumpy" as she would say, but that doesn't explain why she would take it out on me. there must be a reason. "Why are you lying to me Enid?"

*Enid's pov*

Lying?! can she really see through me that easily?.

"Wh-how am I lying?"

"You said you were just grumpy but if that were true you still would not have lashed out at me for it, that simply doesn't match your personality type"

What do I even say I can't confess, can I?

"Huh? This isn't some buzzfeed quiz, my personality has nothing to do with it. I'm a human being i get grumpy, I already said sorry." Thing looked over at me, I hope I didn't offend him with the whole 'human being' situation. to be fair I'm technically not fully one either, sorry buddy. Anyway back to Wens..

"I didn't say you are unable to get grumpy, I stated that even if you were you would not have taken it out on me. Or Xavier for that matter."

Xavier? Is that what this is about?

"Oh I see, you're just upset that I don't like your boyfriend" crap shut up Enid! I'm so stupid.

"He is NOT my Boyfriend.. and I was unaware you disliked Xavier?"

"I-I uh I umm-"

*Wednesdays pov*

I knew she was annoyed before. but I can't place why she would dislike Xavier. perhaps it's just his general annoyance but that would not make much sense seeing as she is fond of almost everyone.

"Enid, please answer the question, Why is it you dislike Xavier?"

*Enid's pov*

Looks like I have to say it..

"Because I like you Wednesday"

*Wednesdays pov*

Why did the temperature suddenly change in here?. My face is heating up at a very fast pace. Xavier's suspicions were correct?

*Unknown pov*

I heard it, i walked away but still was able to hear her say it. 'Because I like you Wednesday' 'Because I like you Wednesday' 'Because I like you Wednesday' I can't get it out of my head. Thief. She'll pay for trying to steal Wednesday from ME.

A/N: omg my fanfic has over 1k views, thx sm!😁 btw sorry for all the pov switching this chapter if that's confusing😅