Foolish Girl

*Enid's pov*

he's just staring at me.. is he gonna answer or?

"Because she's mine. I love her"

he's talking about Wednesday isn't he?

"And you're trying to steal her"

"First, I can't steal her because she isn't property. Second, you really think hurting.. or killing me. is gonna make Wednesday love you?" how can someone think like that. I don't even think Wens is that dark.

"Shut up! I don't have to tell you anything!" I think I preferred him when he was just quiet and creepy. this shouting is really starting to hurt my ears.

*Wednesday's pov*

I found the fool who dare hurt Enid. I have him tied up in a chair, the others are just staring at me like flies caught in a spider web. they know they're unable to stop me from torturing this man. so they're just fearfully watching. except Xavier he almost seems pleased, odd I never took him for the sadistic type.

"Where is she!?" I say nearly raising my voice. while sinking a dull knife into his flesh.

"Who?! please I don't know!" he cried out. it almost sounded genuine but I've been tricked before. besides Thing wouldn't lie.

I have to continue until he tells me where she is. pain is one of the most effective methods of gaining information, nearly everyone breaks. and by the looks of him he's already about to.

*Unknown pov*

Foolish girl. she'll never learn where her darling Werewolf is from him. it's fun now, it will be even more so when she realizes that.