Hey

*Enid's pov*

I try to hide my look of disappointment and betrayal. okay betrayal is a little dramatic but it really does feel that way. and I replace it with a forced smile as i say "so you two finally got together huh?"

Xavier smiles as a sweat breaks on his face, is he embarrassed or something? why should he be he has the love of Wednesday Addams. okay I'm getting ahead of myself they're not in love.. I hope. no stop Enid it wouldn't matter if they were because I'm with Ajax. plus I'm str- I'm pulled out of my mind by their answers

"Yes/No"

I'm confused.

*Wednesday's pov*

I give Xavier a glare. why did he just say yes? I agreed to go on one date. we didn't "get together". Enid stands there for a moment before she lightly chuckles "maybe I should leave you love birds alone, I have to get back to class anyway" love birds!?! I am not a bird nor am I in love with Xavier. "Xavier has to get back to class I'm sure as well" I say bluntly. he really does so hopefully he leaves. if he doesn't I may have to make him. "ha ha yeah.. I'll come with you" he said to Enid. thank goddess.

*no one's pov*

Enid and Xavier walk back to class. both of them disappointed. Mr Rodriguez gave Xavier a glare but his lie was that he was having stomach trouble. which made the teacher give kinda a "ew" face but he just told them both to take their seats as he continued with the lesson. he was a pretty nice guy but a little too lenient with his students. a good amount of them kept sneaking on their phones during class.

back at the dorm with Wednesday she decided to write her novel that she decided to continue. the whole Stalker situation made for a pretty good storyline. speaking of, she was kinda disappointed that she hadn't heard from her stalker in awhile. whoever it was she despised them for being such a despicable being but they did bring her some excitement. and as if the universe heard her, there was suddenly a buzz from that unknown number on her phone.

Unknown: hey (;