Going for a night drive with Eddie

"Hey love"
"Yes princess"

"Can we go on a drive"
"Its 9:30"
"Pleaseeee"
You give him puppy eyes
"Fine"
You give him a kiss as he picks you up walking to the door.
He walks to his van and opens the passenger's side as he sits you on your seat closes the door and walks to his side as he opens the door and gets in. He turns the keys and backs up. Your now on the road driving as Eddie has one hand on the wheel. Eddie then starts to slide his hand up you thigh going a little higher every minute.
"Am I making you uncomfortable"
"No your ok"
The next 8 minuets were silent and Eddie started to worry
"Hey u ok baby"
..........
"Love?"
"Y/nnnn"
"Mamma's"
Eddie then realizes your asleap and smiles at your face. He then starts to drive back. Once he gets back to his trailer he opens your door and picks you up bridal style carrying you inside. He lays you down on his bed and gets up to leave u sleep in peace.You tug on his shirt slightly "dont gooo please stay with me" "ok love." He gets in with you and lays infront of you. His back was facing you but you could tell he just wanted you to get some rest. You move closer to him and put your arms around his waist as you put your leg over him. Normally he was big spoon but sometimes he liked being the little spoon. It always made him happy when he was little spoon, but was nearly ever little because he wanted to be bigger and "better" one. But really he just wanted to seem tougher. He was around you though so he for some reason became a big, fluffy,sweet,cuddly dog. He had two sides that were completely different.