period affections

It was friday night after school and you ended up getting your period that morning. You didnt go to school because of the cramps leaving Eddie at school alone. After school Eddie called you to make sure you were ok.
"Hey babe why wernt you at school today"
"I got my period and my cramps were horrible"
"Oh I'm sorry princess, I was wondering if you want to come over and spend the night with me"
"Uh yeah sure i dont think i have anything i need to do"
"I'll come pick you up ok love"
"Ok thanks see you soon bye baby"
"Bye"
8 minuets later you hear Eddie's horn at your door. You slowly get up as you finish trying your shoe and walk out the door heading to his van.
"Hiiii"
"hi mammas"
"Ughhh Eddie stop calling me that you know what it does to me" you whine as you give him a 2 second kiss.
"I missed you"
"Baby you always miss me"
"I know I just love you so muchhh"
"I bet you do Eddie"
You put your seatbelts on as you grab his hand. He starts driving away as you grab your phone and notice a video Eddie made of you two that he tagged you in. You opened it up and it was you to laying in his bed as you slept on his chest recording from above. "Eddieee"
"Hm"
"Why did you record me sleepinggg"
"Because you just looked so cute"
He kissed your hand and rubbed his thumb over your hand. You put your phone away as you just stared at Eddie. "What is it love?your staring"
"I'm just looking at your pretty face" he smirks as you pull into the gravel of his trailer. You both get out as you walk to the trailer he pulls you in by your waist. You both get inside the trailer and as soon as he shut the door you were pinned to the wall as Eddie kissed you.
"Oh comon stop you know in 20 minuets I'm gonna be mad at you" he gave you one more long kiss as you went to go lay in his room.
"Love I'm gonna go take a shower I'll be back in a bit" "k"
15 minuets later Eddie came back to you bunched in a corner crying.
"Love what's wrong"
"I dont knowww"
He then chuckles only knowing it's just your mood swings as he sits with you and grabs you hand giving it a small kiss.
"I'm just scared I'm gonna lose you"
" im not going anywhere for now love"
"I'll be back with you in a few minuets ok go lay down"
7 minuets later he walks back in with black sweatpants and no shirt. He tries to then grab you to lay next to you..."go away"
"What did I do"
"Just GO AWAY EDDIE" he was kind of mad but knew you didnt mean it "fine"its been a whole 45 minuets. You then walk out of his room and jump on him kissing him. He didnt expect it but he went along and grabbed your face. You moaned in his mouth making him groan and grab your thighs. You then go down to his neck as you start to move your hips back and forth. "Y/n stop now" "shut the fuck up" you go deeper into his neck as he grabs your hips to stop you."baby please stop I'm begging you" "no" "Are you in that mood babe" "uh-huh" "what am I gonna do with you" he chuckles. You grab his thigh and squeeze it as hard as you can making Eddie let out a loud groan in your ear. "I love you Ed's" "I love you to princess but can you PLEASE stop"
"Fineee"you put your head in the crook of his neck and give it a small light kiss before sinking into him. "Can we go lay in your bed please I wanna cuddle with you" "sure love" he picks you up as your still buried in his neck. He sits you down on the side of his bed so you can get up onto him. You put your feet around him as you kiss him. You then lay on his chest playing with part his hair as he plays with your drifting of to sleep peacefully as you lay in Eddie's arms.

_______________________________________

-753 words
Its not alot but I just had to do it.