Imagine-Clingy Eddie

You walk into the hawkins high cafeteria heading to Eddie's table.he sits at the end of the table as you walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his neck.

"Wh-oh hey princess.come sit"

He Pat's his leg as you walk to the front of his chair sitting on his lap.the other guys start to show up as they sit down and start to chat.

They have all exepted you in the table as well as hellfire because it has been a while from the start of the year.
You get involved in there conversations alot and they all care about each one another.

Eddie moves one of his hand to your waist lifting up his shirt and putting another hand on your thighs giving it a tight squeeze.
"I've missed you so much baby"
He gives you a cheek kiss and 2 neck kisses.

Gareth"come on guys theres children here"

Y/N:shut the fuck up your one of the children at this table.

Eddie Gareth and you laugh as the other guys are having there small conversations.

"Wanna meet up after school"
"Sure come to mine ok"
"Ok love"

The bell rings as you get up and start to walk away but Eddie grabs your arm and pulls you back in for a kiss.its around a 2 second kiss,you say bye and then walk away to your next class.

2 periods later you and Eddie have the same class and you guys sit together in class.
"Hey love"
"Hi Ed's"
He sits down as class starts.he isnt paying attention much because all you guys are doing is taking notes.about 10 minuets into class Eddie slides his hand up your thigh.you give him a look and start to blush a little bit.
Eddie smirks as he continues to draw in his notebook.

The school day is over.finally.

You get in your car as Eddie gets into his.

You both get home as you pull out home work.

Eddie is at his trailer getting stuff put away. 10 minutes later he gets in his van and starts to head to your house.

He gets there and walks through the door knowing no one is home exept you because your parents are on another trip as he uses the key you gave him.

"Y/nnnnnnnn"
"Coming"

You run down the stairs as you give him a cheek kiss.
"What the fuck?"
"What did I do now"
"I want a good kiss from you.now."
You give him a small passionate kiss but he just pushes your body on his with a hand in your hair and another on your hip.

As he pushed you into him you felt him.he wasnt hard though.he just wanted you to feel him.

"That better"
"Way better"
"Come on Ed's let's go to my room"
You both walk upstairs as Eddie slaps your ass.
"God your just so hot"
You blush at his comment but keep walking upstairs.
You sit on your bed as you look at your homework.
"Nope"
Eddie grabs your work and pencil as he sits it on your desk.
"Babyyyyyy"
"Your work can wait. I just wanna talk to you....."
He runs his hand down your chest
"And kiss you......"
He grabs your chin making you look at him.
"And hold you"
He gives you a 3 second kiss.
"All night.ok?"
You nod
"Words doll"
"Yes Eddie"
"Can I ask you something."
"Yeah sure your my boyfriend"
"Do i make you nervous?"
He says in a sexual tone as he runs his nails down your spine making shivers go down your back
"Maybe"
"I knew it..........baby"
"Yeah"
"Your such a good girl"
He lays you down as he gets ontop of you and starts to kiss your neck. You start to moan loudly. He hasnt touched you like this in a week
"Princess stop moaning so loud.im just kissing your neck.......are you horny?"
"Yessssss I'm so horny Eddie I need you so bad"
"I'm sorry but I cant give you what you want"
"Whyyyyyyyyy I n-"
"Shhhhhh"
"Look baby.....I'm horny to..but let's just cuddle for one night ok...we fuck like every week"
"Eddie your the one that always wants to have sex with me"
"What can I say...your a goddess.what am I supposed to do"
"Now just lay down ok. We can watch a movie to"
"But Eddieeeeeeee-"
"I know I want you to but not right now"
"Fineeeeeeee"
"Good girl"

He lays down next to you as you grab the remote and turn on the tv.you both lay down as Eddie pulls you towards him spooning you.

20 minuets later you try to get up to use the bathroom but Eddie wont let go.
"Eddieeeee let go"
"No"
"Please Eddie I have to go to the bathroom"
"No your just gonna have to hold it"
"Eddie please"
"Never"
"If u dont let go then you dont love me"
As soon as you say that he let's go of you

"You have 1 minute.max"
"Ok whatever"
About 45 seconds later you come back
"Come here now I wanna cuddle"
You lay down as he moves over to your thighs.

Your wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt that hangs low to your thighs.

Eddie kisses the inside of your thigh as he lays down.you start to move around so Eddie wraps his arms around your legs and sits up turning over to hold you.
"Just let me hold my princess ok,I'm tired"

you and Eddie start to fall asleep as you are both cuddled up together sleeping peacefully.

Yall I'm sorry this one is bad and I just needed to post something for now. I think I am gonna start posting once every week for now.
♡A/n Out♡