Abuseful-Hc

Tw:mentions of abuse

Eddie knows that in the ages of 5-12 you were abused every day by your father.it finally stopped when he was put in jail.

-When you do something and you feel like you something wrong and apologize to Eddie 1,000,000 times.and he will just hold you in his arms telling you it's ok as you cry.

^^^^^^^^^^^
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm so sorry."

^^^^^^^
"Hey shhhhh your ok you didnt do anything"

-when he is behind you and he touches you without you knowing he's there,you will flinch.

-it makes Eddie feel horrible when you flinch because he touches you.

-When Eddie gets a little mad at you you think he is gonna hit you.

^^^^

"what the hell yn"

^^^^^
"Please dont hurt me Eddie"
You then bring your knees to your chest.

^^^^
"Hey.im never gonna hurt you. Ok?"
He then walks up to you and holds you.

-once you told Eddie the first time of what your dad used to do to you. He was heartbroken.

-The first time you took your shirt off infront of Eddie there was still  bruises from your dad hitting you repeatedly.he was shocked,angry,and every other emotion besides happy.

-When you and Eddie have sex.he never pins your writs or puts pressure of your neck. Or uses handcuffs.

-he is ALWAYS Gentle during sex.unless you want him to be a bit more aggressive.

He gives you the softest kisses EVER

He knows how to calm you down really easily.

He knows the sidewalk rule.

He wraps you up in blankets when your cuddling.

You always need cuddles.

You feel at your safest with him.

Yall this one is so sad but also kinda cute.I could see Eddie being so gentle that he practically isnt doing anything to you ever.
♡A/n Out♡