Imagine-After Math

Story is from a request from Moqalikefrogs. Thanks for the idea
There will be 2 parts of this story.
______________________________________

"EDDIE I SAID IM SORRY I WAS DRUNK I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING"
"but you STILL kissed STEVE"
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW"

You have been arguing for about 20 minuets. You both didnt wanna argue.Eddie especially didnt.

"Eddie I. Was drunk I didnt know what I was doing I get it I m-"

Eddie then kisses you roughly leaving you speechless.You try to pull away but Eddie puts his hands on your waist and tightens his grip.You didnt wanna make him mad any longer so you just grabed his face kissing him back. You tried to talk to him in between kisses "Eddie" .."Shut..up" You start to walk into his bedroom trying not to break the kiss. He sits you down on the edge as he sits on your legs straddling you.He puts both of your hands behind your back and holds them with one of his.Another one of his hands on your throat slightly choking you.His tounge pushing on your lips wating for you to open them slightly. You opened you mouth to let his tounge slide in. Exploring your mouth. You were able to get out of his grip and you put a hand on the growing bulge in his pants.you stop kissing him and look down. He smirks and nods at you.You grab him as you pull him down sting on his lap kissing him as you undo his belt and pull it off. Then unbutton his Jean's and slip them down.Eddie wanted you to do it but instead you wanted to tease him.you pull his boxers down as his member flies out. He sitting there wating for me to shove his cock in your mouth. But I just start to twist and pull with my hands not giving him what he wants. His face.....trying not to groan from the feeling of my hands on his 8 inch dick. "Y/nnnnnn please stop teasing me baby I cant handle itttt" I put his tip in my mouth as I move my tounge on his tip taking up any pre-cum he may have."Y/nnnn please fucking stop. You give in as you put his dick in your mouth and start to move your head and bob it up and down. "Mmmmmmhhmmm yes just like that...good girl" what you cant put in your mouth you grab with your hands.

He starts to move his hands to your hair pushing your head down and makes you gag. Your eyes water but you can tell hes gonna cum soon.

_______________________________________

2 minuets later

"Fuck I love it when you get on your knees". You stop sucking and pull his head as you lean up and whisper in his ear "I bet you do" You go back down to his dick and out it back in your mouth. He lets out a few groans and moans. "Fuck y/nnnnn I'm about to cum....fuck yessss your doing so good please dont stop" about 20 seconds later he cums in your mouth and you swallow every drop."you taste pretty good" "I bet you taste better princess....fuck I'd kill to taste you" "you wont need to kill anyone.i promise. You can have me all to yourself" "I'd love that mama" you get up onto his lap sitting on his cock as you look him in the eyes as you slowly take off your shirt. "Think you could take off my pants munson..I need some help..."
_______________________________________

619 words kinda short but I'm gonna do a part 2 soon.