A good backrub

You were laying in your bed with your face in the pillow. You were so tired and stressed if this week. You just wanted to lay in Eddie's arms. It's the only thing that could solve your problems. Your window was open letting the wind come in the hot room.

Eddie pulls into your driveway getting out of his van. He notices your window is open so he decides to go in that way. He knew that you have been really stressed lately and wanted to see you. He got up on your parted roof going in your window. You heard something but you didnt care to look. He looks around your room. Your bra is on the floor and music is playing in the backround.

He stares at you for a minute..
He stands at the side of your bed lifting up your shirt. He starts rubbing your back gently making you flinch. "Babyyyyy" "hey princess" "mmmmm that feels gooddddd" he starts to push on your back going up and down giving you a massage that made your muscles loosen alot. "Mhmmmm please dont stopppp" you grab your sheets and make a fist squeezing the sheets. "That feel good" "yessssss it feels so good" he goes up to your head rubbing it with his nails. Your weakness. You would always be down for a massage on your head. You just sat there moaning and groaning. He goes down to your waist again harshly rubbing slowly. "Eddie fuckkk" "shhhhh love it's fine I know you've been stressed and I wanna do this for you ok" "ok but then can we cuddle" "of course" he goes down to your thighs squeezing them. "Fuckkk why are you doing this to meee" "because I want to ok just lay there and let me make you feel good" he starts to kiss your back making you whimper. "Do you wanna cuddle princess" "yes please I need you so badly" "ok" he gets in bed as you turn around. "Is it ok if I lay on you" you nod your head as he lays his head near your thighs. He lifts your shirt up and starts to kiss your stomach. You put your hands in his hair. His BIGGEST WEAKNESS. "Baby please you know what that does to me" "I know" he lifts up your shirt more rubbing your stomach. Your wearing shorts and a shirt Eddie gave you of his. He goes down to your thighs and starts to kiss them. You then start to whimper in pleasure. You grab Eddie's hair and twist it around your finger. He moves up to your neck and starts giving your neck a bunch of harsh kisses. You moan as he starts to nibble and bite on your neck. He grabs your neck with one hand slightly choking you and another on your thigh. "Ed'ssss"  he squeezes your neck a bit harder. You can still breathe but it's not as easy. "I love you  Ed's " he stops kissing your neck and he then straddles you. "I love you to" he kisses you as you sit up. You put your hand in his hair and another on his hip. You tug on his hair making him let out the most LOWEST GROAN EVER. (god could I imagine) God if you could hear that 1 more time you'd be on your knees. You stop kissing him as you put your hands on his cheeks. "Can we just lay down now please" he nods as he lays down. You straddle him burying your head in his neck. You fall asleep as Eddie lays there admiring you  sleeping.

606 words not alot but I thought it was cute.