Dorm confessions

This was a suggestion by Eddies_g1rl
Yn's name is this will be Arianna so if u dont want it to be that. Then to damn bad.

Basically you and eddie are in college. Your 20 almost 21 and Eddie is 22 almost 23.
_______________________________________

Eddie's pov 

I walked into my dorm to see no one in here. Thank god. I hope if someone comes in here it is a guy and they can deal with music. ATLEAST BE A GUY PLEASEEE.

I started unpacking as I heard the door to the room open. I looked over to see a girl. Great....
She turned around,she had a tatoo on her neck and one on her arm. I coulnt see what they were, but I looked away  so I could distract myself. But I couldn't.
She looked up at me giving me a small smile. I gave her a smile back.
"Hey. I'm Arianna,but most people call me Ari."
"Eddie."
I said back as she walked over to the other bed sitting two bags down.
I got done putting stuff away as I looked at her black shirt. It has a Metallica logo on it.
"You listen to Metallica?"
"Yeah actually. I've always been a fan of rock and metal. Most people say it's stupid,but I like it."
"Exactly. Like,I dont understand people with hating on metal."

She let out a small laugh at she got done unpacking.
I finally got a good look at her tatoos.
On her neck she had a (you choose tatoo)

On her arm she had a big medusa tatoo all in color.
Oh....
I didnt say anything because I didnt wanna be rude or anything like that. We both sat down on the beds as I got up. "Is it ok if I play some music?"
"Absolutely. Go for it"
I put in one of the rock tapes that I had in.
She got out a sketchbook and started drawing.
"So what are some of you hobbies?"
She asked

_______________________________________

Ari's pov

It's now half way though the year. Me and Eddie have become best friends.
I liked Eddie alot but I didnt know if he liked me back. I dont know if I should tell him. What of he dosent like me back?
Will he think differently about me if I do?

Eddie's pov

I cant do this anymore I have to tell Arianna how I feel.
After our classes were over. We both walked back to our room together.
She sat down on my bed while I also sat down. We sat next to eachother,she was drawing while I was trying to find a movie to watch.

1 hour later

Me and her are talking about random stuff once again.
...... 
"Your beautiful you know that?"
She looked over at me
"Stop being weird"
She laughed.
"I'm not being weird I'm being serious "
.......
She looked up at me again and stared into my eyes. She looked at my lips and then bit her bottom lip.
I looked into her eyes.
I slowly leaned in,kissing her softly,she kissed me back even softer.
I stopped the kiss,but she pulled me back in. This time the kiss was deep and passionate.She got onto of me sitting up,while I was sitting up as well.she put her hands around my neck.as my hands found her small waist.
I think I'm gonna ask her to be mine. Tonight is the night,I can feel it,shes gonna be mine.