Whats wrong with you?

I lie in the bed with the pigtailed beauty once again. I feel the warmth i've craved for a long time. Her smile, the way her bangs drip onto her forehead. The way her large, deep eyes glare at me. So deep i could swim in them. We lie in each others embrace for what feels like eternity. I hope i never need to leave. If i could ask for one thing in this large, vast world, it would be to see her smile. Nothing could make me happier. Then, like magic, she disappears again. I lie there, drowning in sorrow and disappointment. My cold, almost lifeless body gains the power to roll onto my back. I take long, deep breaths as i feel my heart being crushed from the inside. Love is something i'm repulsed by, yet it's all i've ever wanted. From Wednesday nonetheless. I feel a sharp pain in my right arm. I lift my head up and glare at it. I wince in pain. Suddenly, the pain is shared to my left arm. I grunt a little. The pain shoots through my body. Covering my torso, my legs, my face, almost everywhere. I'm practically yelling i'm pain. What is this....
———————————————————————————
My eyes shoot open. I'm still in Wednesdays dorm. She sits above me, my head in her lap. She notices my eyes shoot open, and quickly reassures me.
"Don't move. It'll only hurt worse." She assures.
"What are you doing to me..." I ask, my face being unable to move.
"Well, you had the audacity to fall asleep in my bed. While that's punishable with death, i decided to go easy on you." She says.
"Wednesday. What the fuck are you doing to me."
I ask, still trying to move my facial features.
"I needed to practice my acupuncture, and Enid refused to let me use her as a test dummy. You were runner up. Since you just decided to have a power nap on my bed, i decided to put hundreds of thin needles in almost every part of your body. We're even." She says, grinning a little after.
I sigh.
———————————————————————————
I sit up, bending my neck so it cracks. I rub my face, making sure i'm not covered in blood. I stand, but instantly fall. I glare at my hands as the protect my from the floor.
"You could've just woken me up, you know." I state.
"You're lucky you did wake up." She replies from her bed.
I gulp.
"Where's Enid?" I ask.
"Putting the last finishing touches on her canoe." Wednesday replies.
I stand up, struggling at first, but getting the hang of it. I inspect Wednesday's side of the room. Very bland and dark. As if it were in black in white. I gaze at her desk, along with her type writer, and a pile of paper put together.
I pick up the packet of paper and read words on the cover.
"W.A."
"Is this your book?" I ask.
"Id advise you don't read it. Multiple people told me i need psychiatric help after doing so." She says, flipping the page to a book she's reading.
"I'd like to take my chances." I say, inspecting the cover.
She glares at me.
"Are you a fan of murder novels?" She asks, putting her book down.
"Of course... Who isn't?" I say.
"Apparently a lot of people." She replies.
i begin scanning through the pages.
Very gory and explicit. Though, that's how i like it. Todays society is sugarcoated far too much, saying a word will make a whole generation fall to their knees. I like the way Wednesday thinks. As i read, i smile.
"Do you mind if i take a copy of this?" I ask.
"You like it?"
"Of course, What wouldn't i like about it?"
"Not to be a hypocrite, but what's wrong with you?"
"The question i should be asking, is what's wrong with you?"
I smile.
She smiles.
We stare at each other for a second.
"H-Hey, I uh, I wanted to te-" Wednesday is cutoff by Enid bursting through the door. She's wearing a skintight black cat costume, carrying a box of pizza.
"WEDNESDA- OH HEY Y/N! DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE HERE!" She practically yells.
I wince.
I look at Wednesday, expecting a sour face.
Yet, she has almost a sad face, as if something's bothering her.
I frown.