The Truth

I haven't been able to sleep. After i talked to Wednesday earlier, i've had the encouragement to think about my past. I would've really liked to say goodbye to my dad. He was the one person i trusted in this world. I could come to him with anything, and still be accepted. I fee my throat tighten. I'm not crying. Tears won't make things better. I clear my throat and stand at my window. I stare out of it, gazing at the moon. I wonder what he would've thought about my little incident. Maybe he would've been proud. He told me to always stick up for myself, because there wont always be someone to stick up for me. He told me i was destined to be something great one day. That was the last thing he told me. Before the accident. Quite convenient, huh? I've always thought about it. Now look at me. Standing here in an old room, at a school made for people out of the ordinary. In my opinion, i would've rather been sent to juvenile prison.
i hear something.
by the door.
It stops.
"Thing, if you want to keep your fingertips, you'll show yourself." I say, still facing the window.
No response.
I turn around.
There's something next to my door.
A package.
interesting....
I pick it up. It has some weight to it. It's wrapped in newspaper, and twine. Whoever wrapped this, didn't want it to look presentable. I open my door, only to be met by no one. I look both ways into the hall, finding no one. I close the door.
I sit on my bed, holding the parcel on my lap. It reads "The Truth".
Odd.
I open it slowly, inspecting the package.
I'm met with an old looking, leather book. This thing must've been kept around for ages. I inspect the cover.
"My Findings"
Must've been a journal.
I freeze when i read the bottom.
Its my father's name.
I open it, met with a picture of myself, only much, much younger. I must've been a toddler in that photo. I put it in my pocket. I read the first page.
"This is the second edition of my first book. I'm writing this to keep track of how bad the effects get. He's only a boy, so i pray to god that the effects aren't as bad as i think they'll be."
The effects? What? Was he talking about me?
I flip to the end.
"She's coming for me. I've dread this for so long. My past is finally catching up to me. I couldn't care less about my life, but i fear for my sons life. He's my world, and i hope and pray to jesus that she spares him. If all goes as planned, he will get his powers when he's of age, and he'll be able to withstand her temptations. I've prophecised his future. He will meet a girl. A brave and fearless warrior. She will bow down to no one. She will help him along the way. Y/N, if you read this someday, just know, i loved you. Stay alert. Arachne is coming."
Tears fall from my cheek as i close the book. My whole life.... I've lived a lie. He wasn't in an accident... He was murdered. What powers? What girl? Who is Arachne? I have many questions, making the chance for answers even more minuscule. 
Who the fuck left this for me.
A spider crawls out from underneath my dresser. I stare at it, with my swollen eyes.
It lifts one of its legs, pointing at the door. I gaze at the door for a minute. I get up and stand next to the door.
I hear footsteps.
Soon, another parcel is slipped underneath the door.
I quickly open the door, grab the mystery person by the neck, and yank them inside.
I pin them against my dresser by their neck. Their hands shoot up.
"Tell me who you are, or so help me god. You will leave this room in four different body bags." I say, shakily.
"Y-Y/N, Y/N stop... it's me." The intruder says, lifting their hood.
It's Wednesday.