20

One year later.

    ...

    Yan Li and Wen Ruan finished their freshman year at University A, and Wen Long also completed her first college entrance examination.

    At this moment, she is nestling in the room, chatting with the system.

    [I observed the performance of the villain this year, and it was really amazing. ] The system couldn't help but exclaim.

    As Wen Long said, as long as Yan Li is given a chance to climb up, he will spare no effort to cling to it.

    After Yan Li entered University A, in just one year of his freshman year, he multiplied his several thousand gold assets more than ten times.

    His ambition is not to study and engage in scientific research. There is only one purpose of studying, and that is to make more money and live a better life.

    It sounds vulgar, but for him, money is everything.

    Nothing is more important than living well.

    There are many top students in University A, and there are also many rich and intelligent business geniuses. Yan Li used his own capital to cooperate with senior students to start a business.

    He is smart, and his extracurricular input is far beyond that of ordinary people. In just one year, he has assets that ordinary people may not be able to earn for decades.

    【His vision is very accurate, and his ability to predict risks is also terrifyingly accurate. Give him another ten years, I am afraid that Yan Li will have an even bigger property than the Wen family. 】

    Wen Long is not surprised.

    [Also...he is a few pounds heavier than when he was in the college entrance examination, and he is much stronger than that time. 】

    Wen Long raised her eyebrows, not understanding why the system would tell her this.

    But she still responded: Oh, it seems that the villain is doing well in college.

    [...] The

    system said nothing more.

    It actually felt that Yan Li seemed to be having a bad time.

    His self-discipline is frightening, the time of eating and sleeping has never changed every day, and he always runs and exercises. He looks in good condition...

    but it just feels like there is always a thin layer of shadow in Yan Li's eyes.

    There is a feeling of depression that cannot be described.

    [By the way, you should also go to University A, right? ] asked the system.

    It has read Wen Long's answer sheet, and even though she underestimated the points on purpose, it is more than enough to get into A University.

    Wen Long took a mouthful of the watermelon, and replied in her heart: Probably.

    She frowned slightly.

    In fact, she has considered changing to another university, after all, Yan Li is also in A University.

    But after thinking about it, although she was not good to Yan Li at the beginning, he probably didn't hold grudges against her, so he simply gave up and changed schools on purpose.

    ...

    A male dormitory.

    Yan Li came back from the library with her schoolbag on her back.