108

Wen Long thought that Tianqi would come to find her again, trying to find a way to get back the five fragments.

    But she waited for more than a month, but she couldn't wait for anyone to come.

    On the contrary, it was Yun Li who, for some reason, has been invisible recently except for class.

    When teaching Su Dai's holy art, he seemed to be in a hurry to do something, and the teaching progress was twice as fast as usual.

    "Huh... What's wrong with Teacher Yun Li recently?"

    Su Dai panted and sat next to Wen Long, and quickly whispered something while taking a break.

    Wen Long has no magical powers, so she takes classes with Su Dai every day, and Su Dai learns the holy arts, while she watches from the sidelines.

    Just like this, she can clearly feel that the difficulty of the recent courses has skyrocketed.

    Wen Long smiled, "Probably because you think you are talented enough, so you taught it a little faster."

    "That's too fast." Su Dai took a breath, "Sacred arts like holy eyes, I thought At least I won't be able to learn it until next year... I didn't expect to teach me suddenly today."

    She has accumulated more than 50 high-level holy arts homework, and these debts are all in her mind every day. Sleeping at night is a nightmare of contacting the holy art.

    Wen Long was silent.

    She felt that Yun Li was probably planning something, but she never asked.

    "Continue to class." Yun Li's voice sounded coldly.

    Su Dai got up without tears, bit the bullet and continued to study.

    Half an hour later, Su Dai's class ended.

    Yun Li looked at Wen Long, and pretended to say: "Wen Long, follow me to the illusion class."

    ...

    Entering the sanctuary, Yun Li's indifferent disguise was quickly removed.

    He silently narrowed the distance with Wen Long, "What do you want to read today? I brought a lot of books... Although they are ancient books, they are not difficult to read."

    Wen Long blinked, "I want to sleep."

    "..."

    Yun Li's lip line was tense, "Go to sleep."

    "I'm not bored watching myself."

    Wen Long gave him a funny look.

    Looking over with eyes filled with a slight smile, Yun Li's grievances disappeared in an instant.

    "It's okay, rest when you're sleepy."

    Wen Long bent her lips: "I'm lying to you. I slept enough in Fengshen Temple last night, and I'm not sleepy now."

    After sleeping in Fengshen Temple...

    Yun Li didn't know what to do for a while . Shouldn't be happy.

    He finally sat beside her.

    Wen Long flipped through the book he brought over.

    Probably because she was afraid that she would not like it, these books were all about various kinds of demons.

    The demons in this world have existed in ancient times, so the things in the book are not rigorous, and many unknown information are added by the author based on his own imagination.