75

Before the precise strike, King Achill notified all the soldiers near Soka's capital.

    On this day, they don't need to go to the battlefield to fight against alien species.

    Because the moment the heterogeneous parent body is blown up by the energy cannon in the outer galaxy, there will be a small-scale explosion and energy fluctuation near the black spot.

    The distance between the battlefield and the black spot is too close, and it is likely to be affected.

    Without the interception of mecha artillery fire, today's newborn aliens flew in all directions of Achill unscrupulously.

    They don't know what the carnival means at the moment.

    Wen Long and the others waited for the end of this battle on the ground where the capital of Soka was already there.

    Real-time reports from the Star Alliance are broadcast in the mecha.

    "There is still one minute before the precise strike... In the next few minutes, if the residents of Achill feel the ground shaking, please don't worry, this is part of the energy wave leaking from the black spot."

    "Energy The cannon has been delivered...started..."

    "Entering the countdown to the explosion. Sixty, fifty-nine..."

    Sitting in the mech, Lan Xi squinted at the black spot on the top of his head, wondering: "Is it It got bigger?"

    Yun Ya seemed to have noticed that the edge of the black spot was spreading outward.

    She murmured uncertainly: "Maybe it's because of the explosion, so it got bigger?"

    Lan Xi: "But it hasn't exploded yet."

    "Thirty-five, thirty-four..."

    Wen Long frowned, vaguely Something is wrong.

    There was no explosion, and the black spot expanded, most likely due to the heat released by the energy cannon.

    Before the energy cannon explodes, it will first release heat from the heterogeneous mother's body, which will cause the volume of the reproductive opening to increase accordingly.

    The dark spot in the sky seemed to be several times larger in an instant.

    Wen Long panicked.

    Something's wrong, it shouldn't be like this if it's just swelling.

    Maybe the dark spot getting bigger is an optical illusion on her part.

    The reproductive opening of the heterogeneous mother is not getting bigger, but the space leading to it is constantly being pressed down due to expansion.

    The area of ​​the black spot has not expanded, but it is descending towards the ground!

    She quickly turned on the communication device, "Start the aircraft and leave the capital of Soka quickly!"

    "Everyone, start the mecha aircraft!" At the same time, Huo Yuxing's voice rang out in sync with her.

    Obviously, he also realized the seriousness of the problem.

    The voices of Wen Long and Huo Yuxing appeared on the communicator together.

    The voices of both of them were urgent, which made others feel tense for no reason.

    "Thirty, twenty-nine..."

    "Wen Li, come up!" Wen Li, who

    was guarding beside Wen Long's mech, immediately jumped up upon hearing this.