89

A few days ago, Wen Long moved from the Wen family to Li Li's house.

When she entered the door, Brother Li circled around her feet and kept barking.

There are not many warm things, just a few clothes, and there are no one next to them at all.

Li Guifang was so stingy that she gave her a quilt as a dowry, but Li Li didn't bring it in anger.

Bringing a broken quilt, Li Guifang doesn't feel embarrassed. He still dislikes it...

"Didn't you say that your house is empty?" Wen Long looked around and said, "It's okay..."

She noticed that more than half of the furniture was brand new, and then asked, "Is there anything new?"

Li Li shrank his hands and walked in front of her.

"...uh-huh."

Obviously, this is his home, but now with more people, he is uncomfortable all over.

Thinking of one more person in this room from today on, his nerves began to be excited, and he could not be as natural as usual.

However, in front of Wenlong, he has probably never been natural.

Wen Long looked at the furniture that had not even dispersed Muxiang and was secretly surprised.

There is no need to fight such a big battle to get married, right?

Are you hungry? I'm going to cook."

"Do you want braised chicken or braised pork... I went to the market yesterday to buy fish, but I stayed overnight. I'm afraid it's not too fresh."

Wen Long said, "Why do you buy so much?"

She couldn't help persuading, "You can't spend it like this if you have money. There will be a long time to come."

It will grow in the future...

Li Li's heart was stabbed to death by this sentence.

His head turned empty in an instant, so he could only nod mechanically.

"But the Spring Festival is coming, and it's good to buy some meat."

I bought the fish yesterday. It's so cold now that it must not be bad. I'll fry the fish and chicken in it later, and I can stay until the Spring Festival.

Li Li squeezed his lips.

He married her as a daughter-in-law. Why did he have to work as soon as he entered the door?

"...Don't worry, you rest first."

"I bought a lot of things, but I haven't shown them to you yet."

Li Li remembered what Wen Long had just advised, paused, and added something like adding, "Because the Spring Festival is coming... I bought more."

Warm sideways.

What did you buy because it was almost the Spring Festival? A miser's words sounded not very credible.

Li Li took her into the room.

The windows of the room are close to bright red window decorations, and the walls are also paper-cut. It is obviously arranged according to the rules of the wedding room.

He opened the wardrobe, took out a red box from the inside, and handed it to Wen Long.

"I bought it for you."

Wenlong opened it and looked at it, and a large gold bracelet lay quietly in it.

Gold is not cheap at any time.