116

During Li's stay at Wen Long's house, people came to her almost every day, including a man.

    But the man was taken aback when he saw him, and left after a short stay.

    But except for Shi Rao, all the people who came after that were humans.

    Only then did he realize that Wen Long had a lot of friends.

    But thinking about it, she has such a good temper, it is only natural that she has so many friends.

    He himself was one of the insignificant ones.

    This realization made him inexplicably uncomfortable.

    Wen Long also helped find a house these days. Indeed, as Li had hoped, his residence was only a few floors away from Wen Long.

    Or they searched on the Internet for several days, only to find that there is a house for rent downstairs.

    He has a mobile phone, which he bought with the money from the gold nugget.

    Although he didn't pay too much attention to the technological development of the human world, many smart facilities can know how they work at a glance. Smartphones are not difficult to use.

    After figuring out how to use it, Li quickly became proficient in using it.

    He dug out the address book, "Your phone."

    As soon as he bought it in the store, he was able to use it.

    Li immediately dug out the address book and looked at Wen Long.

    "Your phone."

    Wen Long responded for a few seconds.

    "Oh..."

    She finished reporting the number, and watched Li save her name unskillfully.

    On the empty address book page, there is only one message on the top, which makes the word "Wen Long" stand out.

    Wen Long looked at her own name, and suddenly felt a little delicate.

    "Do you... have any other friends? You can save theirs too."

    "No more." Li Momo put away the new phone.

    Among his tribe, there should be no one who regards him as a friend.

    They admire him and fear him, but they will never regard him as a friend.

    Also, they don't have the means of human communication.

    "That's it... But you have a good personality, and you will make many friends in the future."

    Li looked at her and said nothing.

    He has no bad personality at all, just because she is good, so he sees everything as good.

    ...

    Wen Long met an unexpected acquaintance downstairs when she returned home after buying the mobile phone.

    Seeing her stop, Li also stopped, following her line of sight.

    Is a tall male.

    He wore thin, gold-rimmed glasses and turned sideways to them. Looking down at the phone, he didn't notice the two of them.

    Wen Long was the first to call out to him, "Senior Lin?"

    Hearing the sound, the man immediately raised his head, and smiled suddenly when he saw Wen Long.