47

"You smell so sweet."

    Wen Long's eyelids twitched when he felt the blood clan sniffing around on his shoulder.

    Is the villain this time a dog?

    She moved her shoulders a little further away from the man's nose, but it didn't help, and he quickly caught up again.

    Something sharp touches her skin...

    a fang, probably.

    Wen Long's scalp tightened.

    According to the waiter, the villain trapped here should not have eaten for a long time.

    It's good that he hasn't tasted blood, but once he really bites her skin and his taste buds taste blood, it won't end well.

    There was no guarantee she would be sucked dry.

    She thought of something for a moment, turned her head and asked, "...can I turn on a light, it's too dark here."

    The people behind her paused, as if they didn't expect her request.

    However, he had no intention of responding to her request, and his fangs still stabbed the skin of the back of her neck tightly.

    Wen Long continued: "If you turn on the light, it will be convenient for you to choose a good place to speak."

    "..." In the

    darkness, Wu Li straightened up.

    It made sense, there wasn't much blood on his back at all.

    Wen Long heard the sound of the chains colliding due to the man's movements.

    Immediately afterwards, there was a "click" sound of the light switch being turned on.

    She was stunned by the sudden light and couldn't keep her eyes open. It took her a while to get used to it before she could see the scene in the room clearly.

    This place is unexpectedly large, with an area of ​​nearly two hundred square meters.

    However, there was nothing in the room except for a chain with a length of more than 100 meters in the very center.

    Not even a bed.

    There is a large lamp on the top, and after being illuminated, the empty room is even more depressing.

    "Turn around."

    The voice behind him was hoarse, but his tone was better than the previous few sentences.

    Wen Long turned around as ordered, and faced the vampire behind her.

    As the brother of the hero Wu Chonglan, Wu Li does have some similarities with him.

    He was tall, with a pale complexion typical of vampires, and dressed in elegant aristocratic attire. The exquisitely embroidered high-necked jacket and tight-waisted white trousers...

    Mmm... If the fabric isn't almost rotten, it should still have some aesthetics.

    Wu Li's clothes were all in tatters, and the chest and abdomen of the jacket were no longer covered by the material, revealing a large piece of pale muscle.

    The lower body... Only the heels of the legs are still intact, the rest of the body, especially around the two ankles, the trousers are almost worn out.

    The only thing that could be considered beautiful was that handsome and stern face.

    The slightly deeper eye sockets were a little bit blue, and Wen Long couldn't help but think of the legendary species in that eastern country in her world——zombies.